Help getting clip into signature

mickey65

Canadian Snow Girl
I would like to put one of the cliparts in memory of Sylvia on my signature, but when I click on properties all I get is unavailable (this is for ANY clip art not just these ones) Can someone help me get one in my signature? thanks! I would like the one with the sunset.

Mickey,

Read thru my post titled I'm Baaaaaack. Bob and Lisa were kind enough to talk me through all this last night. If they could help me....

They were both up pretty late last night (as was I) so they may not be around yet this morning.

Debster

Oh yeah, If you read my first post from last night, there are 3 different pink ribbon url's that they gave me, but if you are looking for another one of the tribute clippies, you may have to wait for one of the really smart people. :cool:

Debster is right about one thing for sure, I'm not much of a morning person. ;)

Is this the one you want?

4sylvia4.jpg

If so, here's the code.

&#91img]http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/4sylvia4.jpg&#91/img]

Just copy it and go to user cp > edit profile and paste the code into the signature box.

If you want, I can do it for you. Just let me know. :D

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter