Help--Have to Cancel!

Poohlovr

<font color=red>Still SSB's archrival!<br><font co
I have to cancel our DIS CON reservations--my DH's place of employment has come "Under New Ownership" and all of their vacation time was paid out by the previous employer, so, no v-time for Dec.
I have sent three e-mails in the past two weeks,trying to cancel and get a refund, but, I am not getting a reply.
I know things are really busy getting the confirmations out, but, I really want to have this taken care of, so I won't have to worry about it anymore.
Can anyone help??

...and another one bites the dust... :(

I'm so sorry Pooh. :( This is becoming all to familiar....I guess it was bound to happen....people's lives change and we have to go with the flow.

I don't know what to say about the refund. I am quite sure that Linda has received your cancellation notice and request for a refund....she probably just hasn't had a chance to process it yet.

Hang in there....I'm sure you'll get your deposit back ASAP. :) :)

Just wanted to say sorry-we'll miss you. Maybe you will make next year's convention!

I'm sorry that you won't be able to make it. I'll start a pact of sorts. I promise that during our TOT event, we'll think of all the DIS members that didn't get to make it. (Gotta be thinking of something at that time LOL :) )
Gerri

Sorry to hear you can't attend the event. Can you send me an email with your first and last name to linda@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and if you were event-only or package event. I have tried to find you (not sure what your real name is) on the package list and can't so I'm assuming you are event only. Werner Tech has all the info on the event only folks as I work with those that booked the package (and event planning) but I can pass your information along to the correct person :) and get your refund sent out ASAP.

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter