HELP! how to send a request to someone

Singrenee

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I am VERY NEW of this DIS boards website, doesn't seem very user friendly... maybe someone out here can assist me that is very knowledgeable. I am trying to send a request to someone and want to make SURE they have received the message.. can someone PLEASE!! assist me on where to go to send a message to the person? it doesn't have to be private.. just basic information.. PLEASE ASSIST!

Thanks!

You will not be able to send messages to anyone until you have at least 10 posts.

I need to send a PM and this is crazy that you have to post 10 things before you can do that????

It will not let me post the thread so it can be shared
As I said, new members (those with less than 10 post and 24 hours of membership) cannot post links. But you can post, like you did here, on the cruise meet thread forum that there is a new meet thread, and, often, the mods over there will find it and add it.

I can't attach the links so the mods can find it, that is the problem. It says that I am spamming, which I am not.

I can't attach the links so the mods can find it, that is the problem. It says that I am spamming, which I am not.
You don't have to attach the link. Since your thread is a fairly new one on that board, they will find it just because you posted and said you've created the thread, but can't post the link.

I have addressed your issue on your post. Please check there and we can easily take care of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter