Help! I just put curry powder in my chili

akhenaten

<font color=green>Lucky for husband, the neighbors
Help!! I was making Chili and grabbed curry powder instead of chili powder....sprinkled some on before I realized ....
can this chili be saved????

One way to cut down the strenght of spice if you add too much is to cook a couple of peeled potatoes in the stew, chilli, curry etc as they seem to soak up some of the flavour and make it milder - you can just discard them when you serve up

But i was curious how it turned out. i love curry so i bet i would have loved it!

Sorry to disappoint , but i chickened out... I had not added anything else to the beef yet...so I actually rinsed the ground beef and just went ahead with the regular chili ingredients...

I use it in my black bean soup, garam masala is also pretty good. I saw the post and thought I bet that chili was great. Kinda like " help, I put a habanero 3 jalapenos and a teaspoon of cayenne and 10 garlic cloves in my chili, what do I do? A little curry in spaghetti sauce is great too. I usually cook tomatoes to make the sauce. Once you develop a taste for it you'll be putting it on your ice cream. And your body will thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter