HELP!!! I Need A Plush Dormouse!!!

MadilynnsMomma

...first star to the right, and straight on til mo
The Queen of Hearts comes to you today on behalf of my DD, the Mad Hatter, to ask for help with borrowing (or renting?!) this Disney plush Dormouse.

I know someone out there must have him sitting on a shelf somewhere... I would just need him for Madilynn's 4th birthday tea party - Sept 17. I will gladly return him promptly following!

Can anyone help?!

-Desperate Queen in Massachusetts!

$%28KGrHqQOKo8E1qvCdOswBNsLtC77oQ~~0_3.JPG

is that a beanie?

I have a huge Disney beanie collection but they are still packed. I will try to look through tomorrow and see if I have it.

Oh Nancy I will be crossing my fingers!!! I believe he's a plush/beanie!

I can't remember if I have it or not. My beanies have been packed up for about 3 years....while the house was for sale and no place for them here yet.
The boxes are in the study, so I will look tomorrow. I do know I have some Alice ones though.

I found it!! :yay:

PM me your address and we can work out the details and I will get it into the mail ASAP.

I know this has been forever ago, but is this plush dormouse still around by any chance??? I desperately need him for my daughter's 5th Unbirthday :) Thanks so much ladies!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter