Help! I want to make t-shirts!!!

StorkRN

Earning My Ears
Just got the bright idea to do t-shirts for our Magical Gathering group's trip to the world in the spring. There are 9 of us going - my sister, her hubby, and her 2 kids (they have been on several trips to WDW), my parents (only been one other time), my fiance & me (one other trip), and my 5 year old son (HIS FIRST TRIP, YEAHHHHHH!). I want to surprise everyone and make shirts that either match as a group (hope to get picked to be grand master's in one of the parades (does this really happen???) or to have each individual family to match. I saw a post on here somewhere that showed "Incredible Mom" and had the Incredible Mom character. My son would love this! Also, is it safe to put the kids names on their shirts??? Please, any advice or designs would be a huge help!!! I have no idea where to start!!! :confused3

The issue of putting names on shirts pops up on the boards often enough and there is always people on both sides of the fence. I have no problem putting my kids names on their shirts and just reminding them of the danger of strangers. If the characters, especially the face characters, see the name they will get a lot more attention and usually a personalized autograph. As far as designs, I would suggest looking through the different design galleries that are listed on this thread. There are literally hundreds of designs to choose from and if you PM the designer they will usually personalize. Have fun looking through the galleries and have a wonderful trip. The incredibles design might be in julia and nicks mom's gallery, but I'm not positive.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter