• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!! Kona or Coral Reef on DDP???????

Mermaid4me

Mouseketeer
Which restaurant would you choose? We are staying at the Poly but would be in Epcot for Coral Reef. Help me decide :confused3

Mermaid4me :cloud9:

Poly Apr 2006
CR 2005
ASMO 1999
Offsite 1986
CR 1979

Hmmm...thats a tough one!
Kona is a great place, don't get me wrong. Just ate there yesterday and the day before. It hass a nice atmosphere in the Poly, and a great view of the monorail. However, I would tend to say that I would choose Coral Reef, only because it is a neat experience. Kona is more of a walk up, be seated, eat restaurant. Honestly, I wasn't fond of the dinner menu either. But, both places are winners!

I haven't eaten at the Coral Reef in many years (will be going in August), but we loved our meal at Kona last summer!

If your basis for judgement is food quality and service only, IMO Kona wins hands down.

But Coral Reef is a different experience--something that you probably can't do at home. Kona is similar to big hotel restaurants that you might find in any large city.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter