help me decide on a replacement for a disney springs dinner ressie

no we eat italian...but why go out of our way to pay disney prices for italian when we can and do make fettuccine alfredo or chicken marsala at home.

just like when we go to disney we don't do rainforest cafe

now what we can't do...is make sushi at home.
because we have tried

and failed
Topolino’s Terrace is both Italian and French. It’s not your typical Italian food, either - it’s super high end food.

i appreciate all the advice---such a newbie with resort dining!

So far---we have gone with Cali Grille (my boyfriend LOVES sushi) and Sanaa (which had an opening and what we originally wanted !!)

even though i hate being that person, i made two reservations.
one at cali for 5:30 and one at sanaa for 7:30

but ugh now topolino terrace is throwing a wrench. it looks yummy and the transportation aspect is really convenient
my boyfriend isn't really into italian, but there seems to be wonderful alternatives.

Tonight we are eating at Sanaa for the third time this trip! The menu is limited, but the food was really great and the restaurant is beautiful. However, if you're staying at POP, maybe a Skyliner restaurant? It's nice not to have to deal with an Uber... unless you're renting a car?

upon further consideration, i think it would be best if i avoid disney springs altogether for my trip next month. although i love the atmosphere of DS, 95% of the negative reviews i have read is at DS due to the level of crowds, low mask compliance issues, etc.

with that being said, now we need a dinner ressie after our AK day!

is there a resort restaurant that is a must do for you?
although i've been to disney every year/every other year for the past 20 years, we rarely would eat at a resort that was not where we were staying. so i haven't really tried any where!!

if it would help with recommendations, it will just be two adults eating.
love all types of food just want a nice atmosphere and yummy menu. doesn't matter about price if it's truly worth it.

jiko is phenomenal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter