• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me decide what Restaurants to choose??

mom2my3kids

DIS VETERAN
Hello, We will be having the dining plan for 4 nights stay. We are doing a split stay so we will not have it for 2 nights anyway.

I know for sure we are doing 50's prime time and Le Cellier. Any other suggestions its my husband and I, my 13 year old daughter, 9 year old son and 2 1/2 year old son. I need two more TS meals to add, I just cannot make up my mind on the other two.. :confused3

Thanks for your help..

mom2my3kids said:
Hello, We will be having the dining plan for 4 nights stay. We are doing a split stay so we will not have it for 2 nights anyway.

I know for sure we are doing 50's prime time and Le Cellier. Any other suggestions its my husband and I, my 13 year old daughter, 9 year old son and 2 1/2 year old son. I need two more TS meals to add, I just cannot make up my mind on the other two.. :confused3

Thanks for your help..

Well, my answer would depend on where you are staying and on whether you like character meals or do you just mean regular sit down meals and not character meals?

We love the two you mentioned very much and we also love Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, Ohana's, and we actually enjoyed Sci Fi's atmosphere very much as well.

Happy Planning!

We are staying 4 nights at Old Key West and then 2 nights at pop century. I am not worried about the counter service, just the two table service. I am just stumped. :rolleyes1

Ok- Book Chef Mickey for lunch, breakfast or dinner one day. It's a buffet, fun, loud, characters, food was better than I expected. BUT--- keep an ear out for the upcoming MGM pixar/toy story/incredibles/... meal. It will be a buffet in the MGM park, probably breakfast and lunch and rumor says it will feature the stars of toy story and possible the incredibles. Your 13 yo daughter and the boys could all enjoy it. It is rumored to open June 2006 but As a back-up you will have chef-mickey booked incase this meal has problems with opening date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter