Help Me Find a Disney Related Name for my dog

@Donald - my hero what's happening with your grandpuppy? Are things any better?

piper is feeling much better now (the girls' wallets are about $1,000 lighter now though!) And she's settling in slowly. She had 2 tick born diseases, a parasite in her gut, severe diarrhea, fleas, & a huge wound on her back to go along with the trauma of such a huge change in her life. She was terrified of the stairs, grass made her freak out, hated the collar and leash and she was a sticky mess. She's now got a cold and sneezes a lot (that's hilarious to watch)
our daughter is in love with her now but her wife is still on the fence, they were at the point that they were close to taking her back to the rescue agency. Then the meds kicked in, she perked up, goes outside by choice, is learning commands (border collies are too smart for their own good sometimes), plays with the toys they've got for her, sleeps either at or on our daughter's feet while she's working and sleeps all night in the kennel with the door closed. We went for a visit yesterday and she took her time but eventually came over and tried to sit in my lap.

meet Piper!
our daughter's on the left, her wife's on the right
20200927_161152.jpg
being a goofball
20200927_161205.jpg

I'm so happy to hear things are better. Piper (which I love that name BTW) has certainly turned around. I bet she is going to make such a great companion...she probably already knows the girls truly saved her.

I'm so happy to hear things are better. Piper (which I love that name BTW) has certainly turned around. I bet she is going to make such a great companion...she probably already knows the girls truly saved her.
they named their pets after characters from tv shows that they both watched as teens and have a deep connection with. Willow is their cat, from Buffy the Vampire slayer, the groundbreaking show that had strong female leads and was the first network show to include openly gay characters in relationships that weren't hidden or gratuitous. They even included songs from the musical episode in their wedding!
Piper comes from Charmed, yet another show with strong badass female lead characters. They toyed with naming her Pterodactyl, and then using the shortform of Ptero, pronounced Tara, since she was willow's love interest but realized they would constantly be explaining

Both of these dogs (Piper and Kona) are just lovely and will bring years of joy to their respective families. The work you will put into retraining the dogs will more than pay off. The dogs are indeed blesses to have found such warm welcoming families as their forever homes.

they named their pets after characters from tv shows that they both watched as teens and have a deep connection with. Willow is their cat, from Buffy the Vampire slayer, the groundbreaking show that had strong female leads and was the first network show to include openly gay characters in relationships that weren't hidden or gratuitous. They even included songs from the musical episode in their wedding!
Piper comes from Charmed, yet another show with strong badass female lead characters. They toyed with naming her Pterodactyl, and then using the shortform of Ptero, pronounced Tara, since she was willow's love interest but realized they would constantly be explaining
I watched both those shows. DH was big into Charmed. I’m Scottish so Piper has a different meaning for me. If I had a Westie or a Scottish terrier it’s name would have been Piper. I’ve been telling people that for years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!