Help me find Felix and Matt!!

lynn71092

DIS Veteran
I was on a flight from Chicago Midway Airport to Orlando on Thursday might and met 2 great guys Felix originally from New York and Matt originally from L.A. They now live in Chicago. They were going to MK and Epcot during the 2 days they were here. We had a great time and they were going to send pictures but haven't. Maybe they got my e-mail address wrong. If anyone knows them please let them know I still want to keep in touch. It was Felix's first trip to Disney and he was super excited!!

I was on a flight from Chicago Midway Airport to Orlando on Thursday might and met 2 great guys Felix originally from New York and Matt originally from L.A. They now live in Chicago. They were going to MK and Epcot during the 2 days they were here. We had a great time and they were going to send pictures but haven't. Maybe they got my e-mail address wrong. If anyone knows them please let them know I still want to keep in touch. It was Felix's first trip to Disney and he was super excited!!
They were also planning on Drinking Around the World and had made these really neat badges with all the countries listed on the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!