Help me plan my 8-days In parks

Jen cook

Mouseketeer
we are going to WDW JUNE 27-July6.
Kids ages -6,14,17

Only doing 8 days on parks. One park a day. This is a grad trip for my son who’s childhood was all about Toy Story.

Originally I was going to do
3 MK
2 AK
1 Epcot
2 HS (on the 28th and July 3)

Now, looking at the attractions at HS studios on June 28 if TS land isn’t open I’m not sure it’s worth spending a day pass there.

?
Could we get by with ONE day at HS studios when TS LAND opens or should I plan two days at HS BOTH after TS land opens?

Or should I add another day at Epcot?

What are your optimal # of days at each park? We are coming from Oregon, never been to WDW (only Disneyland) and probably won’t go back for 5-10years.

Thanks!

I usually do 2 MK, 2 Epcot, and then 1 each AK and HS. (I usually skip AK because while I enjoy it, I don't enjoy it enough to go often.)

If I had to add days, I'd probably add another at MK and Epcot. I love both of those so much I can't repeat them enough.

That being said, I usually add a couple of "rest" days in where I can sleep in, swim in the pools, and go to Disney Springs or visit other resort restaurants.

I'm assuming, though, that HS will be absolutely mobbed for Toy Story Land. If you're doing it, I'd go in for rope drop and head straight to Toy Story Land first and see what you can get done... And decide if you'd rather use the ticket for another park.

I find that most everything at HS now is doable in about a half day. I used to start with rope drop ToT and RnR, and make my way back through to do everything else. Now that Great Movie Ride and Backlot Tour is gone, as are other attractions, the park isn't a big one anymore. That will change with Toy Story and Star Wars, but until then...

we are going to WDW JUNE 27-July6.
Kids ages -6,14,17

Only doing 8 days on parks. One park a day. This is a grad trip for my son who’s childhood was all about Toy Story.

Originally I was going to do
3 MK
2 AK
1 Epcot
2 HS (on the 28th and July 3)

Now, looking at the attractions at HS studios on June 28 if TS land isn’t open I’m not sure it’s worth spending a day pass there.

?
Could we get by with ONE day at HS studios when TS LAND opens or should I plan two days at HS BOTH after TS land opens?

Or should I add another day at Epcot?

What are your optimal # of days at each park? We are coming from Oregon, never been to WDW (only Disneyland) and probably won’t go back for 5-10years.

Thanks!
Have you set up your My Disney Experience account and have your tickets linked?

Book your FastPasses for July 3rd immediately and any other days where you’ve decided on your parks.

Check the Theme Parks board for tips on rope drop and wait times.

Have you set up your My Disney Experience account and have your tickets linked?

Book your FastPasses for July 3rd immediately and any other days where you’ve decided on your parks.

Check the Theme Parks board for tips on rope drop and wait times.
Yes I have done all that. Thanks. I’ll check the theme park boards for rope
Drops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!