Help needed for dining choices - BOG is causing us a headache!

We always do BOG as a breakfast - 8am get in to the park early - the restaurant is immaculate and empty (we were the first family in last year)

By lunch time it is too busy, and having eaten dinner there twice at one credit we have always been disappointed, even though the new menu looks great I would not risk two credits for it.

I'm surprised you don't have one of the new Disney Springs reservations on your list - as your kids are older the Edison looks fantastic with all the SteamPunk theming and evening entertainment for an evening and Chef Art's Home Coming was simply outstanding to us.

We always do BOG as a breakfast - 8am get in to the park early - the restaurant is immaculate and empty (we were the first family in last year)

By lunch time it is too busy, and having eaten dinner there twice at one credit we have always been disappointed, even though the new menu looks great I would not risk two credits for it.

I'm surprised you don't have one of the new Disney Springs reservations on your list - as your kids are older the Edison looks fantastic with all the SteamPunk theming and evening entertainment for an evening and Chef Art's Home Coming was simply outstanding to us.
Funny you should say that, now we’ve cancelled BOG for dinner we’ve booked The Edison instead :) I’m a bit of a Steam Punk fan myself (probably more than my kids). It looks interesting. Thanks for seconding the idea :)

The latest review on the Dis Unplugged was for the new 2TS credit Fixed Menu for the BOG dinner and it appears that they have stepped up their act and are dishing up some really good food again. We booked for dinner some time ago and I was a little bit worried when they announced the change especially as my wife is a vegetarian but after the reviews I have seen I am quite looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!