Help Please!!!

CBtoDisney

Earning My Ears
Staying at Saratoga and going to NFL Pro Bowl on January 28 ... can someone please offer advice on the most affordable way to get to Camping World Stadium from Saratoga Springs and back? Most of the car services state they will not do game day transportation... please any assistance would be appreciated as we are from out of country and are having a real hard time finding options on the web.

Thanks in advance!

UberX, regular Lyft (4 passengers max) - about $19
Uber XL, Lyft Plus (6 passengers max) - about $32
Taxi (4 passengers max) - about $50

Expect to pay somewhat more at the end of the game if they have a big crowd. I'm not familiar with that stadium, but maybe one of the Orlando drivers can give you an idea of post-game pricing.

The car services are probably already contracted out for that game.

Keep in mind that Uber and Lyft need a cell connection (or wi-fi) to operate. If you're coming from outside the country and will not have access to a smartphone or other device that can do similar things (like an iPod Touch), you'll be out of luck there. If you will have a smartphone, you can use the free wi-fi in the Disney resort lobby to call for a Lyft/Uber. On the way back, though, you might have to take a taxi if the stadium doesn't have wi-fi.

UberX, regular Lyft (4 passengers max) - about $19
Uber XL, Lyft Plus (6 passengers max) - about $32
Taxi (4 passengers max) - about $50
Taxi vans are plentiful and can carry 6 or 7 passengers.

The prices above are for a one-way trip, so it will be double for round trip. I would budget more, though, because traffic will likely be an issue for a cab and surge pricing will likely be in effect for Uber.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter