Help PoLY Concierge questions

MinniMama

addicted to the mouse
I just booked a FT package with concierge level a dream of mine but now I am wondering can you tell me is there conceirge in the Tonga building? I odn't want to be far from the ceremonial house Also what does it get you in the way of food, snacks, help etc?? Is it worth 300. for 7 nights- thanks

From my understanding there are suites in Tonga accept for one room they can use if someone in the suite next to it doesn't use it.It is like a connecting room to the suite beside it. I believe I read that they have morning offerings , snacks and drinks (soda juice, and water) available in Tonga but for the evening offerings you have to go to the other concierge building.
I believe Tikiman put a post up with all the walk times on it somewhere on here . do a search and you may be able to find it . it was under something about the rehab of the rooms. I think it was 3 mins to walk for Tahiti to GCH but I am not possitive that wast the time.
Hope this helps!

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter