HELP! re: Adding Rooms before & After 2-Night Tokyo Disneyland Vacation Package

Joyful!

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, so I have just booked a 3-day (2-nights) package for 7/25-27 at MiraCosta.

I plan to book 2 more nights, 1 before (on 24th) and 1 after (on 27th) the package, and want to stay at least one night at the Disneyland hotel for experience....

So here are my questions:

1) Should I do Disneyland Hotel on the 24th and try MiraCosta Harbour view on the 27th OR the other way round?

2) Also, if I stay onsite the night before the vacation package, do I still need to go to the ticket center to get my vacation package kit?

3) if I want to stay at the Disneyland Hotel the day after my vacation package, will they be able to transfer my luggages from MiraCosta to the Disneyland hotel or do I have to haul them to the hotel myself?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you so very much :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, so I have just booked a 3-day (2-nights) package for 7/25-27 at MiraCosta.

I plan to book 2 more nights, 1 before (on 24th) and 1 after (on 27th) the package, and want to stay at least one night at the Disneyland hotel for experience....

So here are my questions:

1) Should I do Disneyland Hotel on the 24th and try MiraCosta Harbour view on the 27th OR the other way round?

2) Also, if I stay onsite the night before the vacation package, do I still need to go to the ticket center to get my vacation package kit?

3) if I want to stay at the Disneyland Hotel the day after my vacation package, will they be able to transfer my luggages from MiraCosta to the Disneyland hotel or do I have to haul them to the hotel myself?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you so very much :)

We‘re thinking doing the same except one night package at DLH combined with single-night-before room-only DLH reservation, then MiraCosta for balance of stay starting with the third night.

The wildcard is indeed whether the vacation package can be picked up the night before rather than day-of starting at 8:00 AM at the welcome center. From what I’ve read it may be possible to pick up night before or even have it delivered to your hotel, but this requires an email or phone call requesting this. While neither is a guarantee this is why staying the night before at same hotel seem like the best choice. If we indeed need to be heading off to Welcome Center in the morning it will be less hassle not having to pack up and check out as well. Based on this in your situation we would choose MiraCosta for the pre-package stay and then DLH post-package. None of this is based on actual experience, hopefully someone else has done something similar and will share how it went.

Everything I have read indicates luggage transfers are super easy and no cost between DLH and MiraCosta.

I have since abandoned my original idea. Instead, I have made bookings for 2 vacation packages (2-nights MiraCosta, 1-night DLH) considering it IS the Olympic period when we will be there.

I am just hoping that I don't have to go to the ticket centre twice to pick up my 2 kits, but will see.

We‘re thinking doing the same except one night package at DLH combined with single-night-before room-only DLH reservation, then MiraCosta for balance of stay starting with the third night.

The wildcard is indeed whether the vacation package can be picked up the night before rather than day-of starting at 8:00 AM at the welcome center. From what I’ve read it may be possible to pick up night before or even have it delivered to your hotel, but this requires an email or phone call requesting this. While neither is a guarantee this is why staying the night before at same hotel seem like the best choice. If we indeed need to be heading off to Welcome Center in the morning it will be less hassle not having to pack up and check out as well. Based on this in your situation we would choose MiraCosta for the pre-package stay and then DLH post-package. None of this is based on actual experience, hopefully someone else has done something similar and will share how it went.

Everything I have read indicates luggage transfers are super easy and no cost between DLH and MiraCosta.

I have since abandoned my original idea. Instead, I have made bookings for 2 vacation packages (2-nights MiraCosta, 1-night DLH) considering it IS the Olympic period when we will be there.

I am just hoping that I don't have to go to the ticket centre twice to pick up my 2 kits, but will see.

We are thinking of doing two packages now too (two one nighter’s sandwiched between hotel only). It‘s probably worthwhile to put in a request to have the vacation packages/packets delivered to the front desk of your respective hotels. Not sure if links are permissible here, but the first result from an internet search for Tokyo Disney Official Contact Form looks promising.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter