Help//Standard DDP or DDP+

laevson4712

Mouseketeer
We’ve always done deluxe but I’m looking at going a little lower during our stay over Marathon weekend. We are staying in a Villa so two meals the day before and the day of the Marathon will be cooked at Home.

I can’t decide between the standard and the plus. They seem pretty similar. Can you move credits around? Say if we wanted to use 3 counter service one day and then do signature dining the next day? I don’t know if I’m being clear. I have put my plan below.

Wednesday:
Dinner- Homecomin’- 1 table service

Thursday:
Breakfast- The Mara- 1 Counter
Lunch- BOG- 1 Counter
Dinner- CHH- 1 Counter

Friday:
Breakfast- WLB- 1 Counter
Dinner- Galaxy’s Edge- 1 Counter

Saturday:
Breakfast- Topolino’s Terrace- 1 Table

Sunday:
Dinner- Le Cellier- 2 Table

Monday:
Breakfast- Ohana- 1 Table
Leave

Thank you for any advice!

Yes you can use the credits however you like. Personally if I was planing on 5 counter service credits and 5 table service credits , I would just get the DDP with 1 QS and 1 TS per night.

The ddp+ would give you 10 TS per person for your stay but you only show 5 TS. Even with the most expensive counter meals you will end up losing money for sure. The regular ddp would be perfect 5TS and 5 counter. You can use the credits any way you want ( none one day and all on another, for example).

The ddp+ would give you 10 TS per person for your stay but you only show 5 TS. Even with the most expensive counter meals you will end up losing money for sure. The regular ddp would be perfect 5TS and 5 counter. You can use the credits any way you want ( none one day and all on another, for example).
Thank you! I think we will stick to the standard then.

It is now and will forever be a math exercise

slight correction,
DDP+ has meal credits, 2 pppn. There are no ts and qs credits.
so similar to dxdp but without the apps.
the only way to know which if any plan is to do the work. Spreadsheet time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts