Help, Ticketmaster locations in Toronto

disneykins

DIS Veteran
I'll be driving through Toronto tomorrow on the way to an Ottawa wedding and I have to stop at a Ticketmaster before 10 am to get DW his wrestling tickets. I need to know the closest place to the 401. The options are: Square One, Erin Mills Town Centre, Dixie Mall, Scarborough Town Centre.
Thanks.
Tony.

I would choose Scarborough Town Centre. It is right at the 401 in the east end on Toronto at the McCowan Rd exit

Thanks CdnDisneyNut. Anyone know the exit for Square One and how far down it is from the 401? We have to be at Ticketmaster by 10 and we might not get to Scarborough Town Center in time. Thanks.
Tony.

Originally posted by disneykins
Thanks CdnDisneyNut. Anyone know the exit for Square One and how far down it is from the 401? Thanks.
Tony.

I think it is exit Hwy 403 (south or west) an it is the third exit @ Hurontario St (Hwy #10).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter