Help understanding Grand Californian please?

Thanks so much for the pictures, Jack! I like the refurbishments. I was one of the few that liked the old DLH with its 4 posters and more old-fashioned theming, but both are nice. This looks both great and functional.

Is that a Club 33 hat I see on the dresser?

Thanks so much for the pictures, Jack! I like the refurbishments. I was one of the few that liked the old DLH with its 4 posters and more old-fashioned theming, but both are nice. This looks both great and functional.

Is that a Club 33 hat I see on the dresser?
Yes it is. Old

img_6418-jpg.263266
The bidet accessory is interesting, since other remodeled rooms do not have it. Perhaps it's an item that can be requested.

The bidet accessory is interesting, since other remodeled rooms do not have it. Perhaps it's an item that can be requested.
Been in this renoed room. Thought it was very weird for this hotel It would take about an hour to install. Will call and ask

Jack

Last edited:
Do they have decaf K-cups in the room too, or just regular? And are they only the blonde roast? I like mine bold, even if it is decaf (and no, that's not an oxymoron lol).

There were two types of tea, decaf, burnt, dark and regular roast. No blond. More c hoices in the park or DTD

Jack
Do they have decaf K-cups in the room too, or just regular? And are they only the blonde roast? I like mine bold, even if it is decaf (and no, that's not an oxymoron lol).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!