Labadee(never been)
St Kitts(never been)
San Juan
St Maarten (never been)

Oasis 7nt
Labadee
Jamaica
Cozumel

We have sailed one time on the Freedom before, but not oasis.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!

I have been on both Freedom and Oasis. I loved our Freedom cruise but once we got on Oasis, I can't imagine going back down to the Freedom size. Crazy I know since it's still a big ship but Oasis was awesome. So much to do, so open and never feels crowded. Tons of food options, we tried to visit and see each bar. The pool options are WAY BETTER as is the pool deck. On Freedom it was impossible to get lounges especially a few together, Oasis no problem no matter the time of day. We truly had to make an effort to see and do as much as we could. Your kids will love it!

Next up for us ... Harmony.

Thank you for the Oasis reassurance. I have sailed All classes many times on Royal except Oasis...I was always worried about number of people and size. We have finally decided to try it...setting sail 10/1. Can I ask when you sailed that it felt so empty?

Thank you for the Oasis reassurance. I have sailed All classes many times on Royal except Oasis...I was always worried about number of people and size. We have finally decided to try it...setting sail 10/1. Can I ask when you sailed that it felt so empty?

We were aware of the people when they had the parade, but even then we walked up last minute and stood in front; we got to shows early to insure we got a decent seat especially for smaller venues like ice shows and comedy shows but again it's still only a fraction of the people; we got off early at Labadee because we knew where we wanted to go and we wanted front row of lounges at the water; some days the pool was more busy than others but again no issues like Freedom ... I honestly never felt there was anywhere near as many people as I felt on the other ships .. just so many places for them to go.

If you mean sail away .... Freedom we were on deck because our group had Promenade rooms and that was fun to be with all. On Oasis we all had balcony cabins so we did sail away on the balcony.

Last edited:
Oasis hands down. There is so much more to do on the Oasis class ships, and the entertainment is unbelievable. Make sure to make your show reservations in your Cruise Planner as soon as they open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!