Help with a non-Disney (Princess) cruise design please

amybethchristiansen

Mouseketeer
Hi all--

Everyone has been so helpful in the past on this board so I'm coming again for help. I only need one image if anyone is up to the task. I'm an attorney and have 0 creative bones in my body. Here is my story and a little about what we are looking for. If anyone could help, I would be very appreciative.

In February 2017, my mom sailed on a the Grand Princess cruise ship to Hawaii. It was her dream trip! About halfway through the journey, she caught pneumonia. She wound up passing away from this illness and its complications in September 2017.

This Christmas, her daughters, son in law, and grandchildren are reboarding the Grand Princess in her honor. We want to do some sort of matching shirts when we board. This is what we need the image for. We are honestly the farthest thing from fussy that you can imagine. We were thinking something along the lines of "Ga's Memorial Cruise" or something like that. Something more fun? Perhaps. I, like I said, am not creative. "Cruising to Remember Ga." I don't know. We are going on a Christmas cruise to Hawaii. It can encompass anything related to either Hawaii or Christmas or both. We are on the Grand Princess. I once had an image of clipart people in front of a cruise ship. That's cute too. If we went in that direction, the traveler's are:

Amy: Adult female, 5'7'', blonde hair
Heidi: Adult female, 5'7'', light brown hair
Jill: Adult female, 5'7'', blonde hair
Derek: Adult male, 5'9'', dark brown hair
Bennett: Teen boy, 6'3'', blonde hair
Lindsay: Teen girl 5'4'', blonde hair
Gabby: Preteen girl, 5'4'', red hair
Grant: Boy, 4'7'', light brown hair
Bridget: Girl, 4'7'', dark brown hair (Asian)
Lauren: Girl, 4'7'', blonde hair
Mia: Girl, 3'6'', dark brown hair (Asian)

Like I said, not fussy in the least. Any images are greatly appreciated! Thanks, Amy

I decided to try and make a couple of designs for you. I made the holly design, which is my favorite, and then I wasn't sure if it was Christmas-y enough. I prefer more graphic, clean, and understated. I made the wreath one next. Not sure I'm totally happy with it. Actually, I thought it ended up being better for a magnet. Since I made it, I'll go ahead and put it out there.

I will PM you a link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_2397.JPG IMG_2414.JPG IMG_2415.JPG

Dawn,
I love the first one as well! Not the OP but had to pop in to say, great job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!