• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help With ADR's For First Timer

ToBeSureOfYou

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I am not a first timer, but I'm going with my BF in August who has never been. I'm trying to make great ADR's and figure out how to maximize park schedule. Here's what I have so far. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Arrive midday from Universal (starting trip with 2 days there) on 3rd. Spend afternoon at MK then 5:00 Ohana res. Go to Epcot for Illuminations.

4th - 9:30 Tusker House Res. at AK until early afternoon. BB for a few hours. 5:30 Garden Grill Res. DD that night

5th - Epcot in morning, HS at night - still trying to get a Fantasmic res. - any hints?

6th - HS in morning 1:00 Prime Time Res.; MK at night (will they still be doing dessert party)

7th - 8:05 Crystal Palace Res. Leave in afternoon.

What do y'all think? Do I need to change any times or restaurants? Any hints on Fantasmic?

Thanks so much!

When are you going. That will help with how likely for you to get ressies. I would suggest that you call every day for Fantasmic package. Also, there is a fee for no shows and you have up to 2 days before your ressie to cancel so I would continue to call up to 2 days prior because people cancel while at Disney for this one. If you are staying on site, you can go to the front concierge and they can help. Would you prefer dinner at a MK resort rather than a 1:00 at Prime time Cafe since you will be going to MK that night? It looks like you may be staying at WL based on your taking the boats to the other resorts. If so, then you could always go to DS and then go back to your resort and swim, change and go to say 'Ohana for dinner and then go to MK. Just a suggetion for the 6th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter