help with first day

lucklady

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'll be leaving for WDW on Thursday with my boyfriend. We'll be getting there around 4:00, does anyone have ideas on what we could do if we don't want to pay full price for the parks that day? maybe something romantic?

Have you considered taking a tour of selected resorts ... or a stroll along the boardwalk? That's my plan for the first day. Hope you have a great time!

Ride the monorail around, explore the monorail resorts lobbies, grounds, and gift shops, have dinner at one of the restaurants, and watch Wishes, either from the restaurant (if you choose one with a view like California Grill or 'Ohana), or from the beach at Polynesian. If you want a restaurant with a view of Wishes, be sure to call and try for an advance PS! They book up pretty fast, but there are always a few seats left at the last minute and there are also sometimes cancellations that open up more seats at the last minute.

Go to Downtown Disney and shop.

Check out the Disney outlet at the outlet malls.

Swim at the resort.

Have a nice dinner. How about dinner at Chef Mickey's? No park admission needed for that.

What ever you choose......Get to bed early so that you can make the most of the next morning!!!

Trena

Instinctively, I wanted to just say Downtown Disney when I saw your post. However, since you are looking for something romantic, you might want to consider dinner at one of the nicer places such as California Grill at Contemporary or Ohana at Polynesian. Another thought would be going to Fort Wilderness for a carriage ride.

I'd suggest a nice dinner at one of the Deluxe resorts and then wander around Downtown Disney and have a few drinks or dessert and head over to PI for a while..... =) Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter