Help with most economical trip

Lanshark

<font color=red>Peace be still<br><font color=purp
DH is supporting a computer show at WDW the second week in October. He will be staying at the Poly for 5 nights with the hotel paid for by his company He would love me to join him with our DS whose 10 and DD whose 15. We don't care about the water parks but love Disney quest. Which tickets would serve us best? We have always bought AP's but can't afford them now.

First, ask your husband to check and see if special conference passes are being sold. Usually organizers of Orlando conventions and conferences have arranged for these. They include a certain number of admissions to DisneyQuest or Pleasure Island and the prices are attractive.

If those aren't available, your best bet is probably the Ultimate Hopper Passes, which you can buy at the front desk when you check in. Those will give you unlimited access to everything, including DisneyQuest.

The problem with any kind of regular Hopper or Hopper Plus pass is that those don't include DQ (but do included water parks, which you don't want).

To compare features and prices, here's more info:

http://www.mousesavers.com/wdwticketprices.html

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Guess what! You don't even have to leave the DIS to get the ticket and pricing information. It is available Right Here at the DIS! .

Hope that this helps.

www.floridaorlandotickets.com was offering a discount on the Disney Quest admissions. Depending on how many days your children would want to spend at DQ, it may be most economical to by multi-day hoppers for only the parks and add the DQ tickets separately. I'd do the math before I committed to the UMPs. For my family, they just aren't worth the cost because Disney seems to factor in a "plus" or DQ for each day. We simply don't have that kind of stamina with a 6 & 7 yr old - maybe when they are older.

I attended a conference at the Grand Floridian years ago for my then-job, and my company gaves us TONS of free passes for the parks as part of the conference perks. So most definitely see what hubby's company has in cahoots with the conference center.

Also, my SO and I bought Annual passes for DisneyQuest last Feb, since we figured out that buying the APs worked out to a little more than two visits to Disney Quest with regular admission! Also, the DisneyQuest annual passes don't have photos on them, so you can share between family members. It might work out for you to buy annual passes just for DisneyQuest, rather than Ultimate Park Hoppers in that case.

But I definitely agree with FoodLover, see what you can get at the conference!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter