Help with my first trip

We rented a car from LAX for the first couple of days . Going to the beach shopping aight seeing then are dropping off at an Anaheim area rental place and it only cost like $20 more and since we arrive early on a Sunday morning there shouldn’t be a lot of traffic and I don’t have to deal with it going back ..
good luck

I have rented from Avis on Katella a couple of times. It was much cheaper than renting at the airport. As stated before, just make sure their office hours meets your needs.

I'm going to pretend you didn't just say you can't stand Nightmare Before Christmas... 😉

Haha, but seriously. I agree 100% with your advice. I can't imagine NOT getting hoppers. I think it'd actually make me feel antsy/uneasy.
I’m going to qualify that with- I strongly dislike the movie, but I appreciate that the movie causes that emotion for me. So many people like it (my entire immediate family included). I don’t just dislike the movie, I have definite emotional reactions to it, that I’m uncomfortable with. So, I have to give credit we’re its due. I don’t hate the movie because it’s bad. I dislike it because it succeeded so well in creating a world I am so uncomfortable in. So, they did a wonderful job, just not up my alley lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter