• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with photo imaging

faireygod mother

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>I need som
I am trying to decide what photo imaging program to use. I have been checking in to Adobe Photo Shop. The classes are 395.00 and it is 2 hours away. Our local adult school is offering basic photo editing and photoshop elements. The cost is cheaper, but I am not sure I will get all I need. I have Photoshop7, but am REALLY challanged with it. I worked for hour on several differnt days trying to create an invitation. My son did the whole thing in 30 mins. Of course he does this sort of thing for a living, but is unable to teach me.

Enough rambling.

Does anyone have any recommendations? The one that came with my old camera, just lets you crop and resize.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter