help

dkrooster

Earning My Ears
We are going to wdw 3-30 through 4-6. I booked a room for 4 at crb, I then called and joined dc and got 300 off our room. we are paying 2296 for our room and resort magic package. Is this a good deal. Havent been in 10 years.:confused:

will tell you to price out the package if you did it yourself.
I am not sure what it includes so I won't be much help there, but
if you look at mousesavers.com they will let you know if there
are any specials on rooms at that time. That is usually where you
can save the most.

Lucky you to be going!!! I hope you have a wonderful time!
Holycow

Disnee Dad Says............................................................. It depends on wether you like having a package handed to you and you are set to go. We did this for Hawaii, because it was hard for me to beat the deals, because I had never been. At WDW I ALWAYS do all the booking, because I can beat any package by 20% or more. It takes work, but I enjoy it. I could probably do a 7 day CRB, 6 day pass, air from the West Coast, and a car for about $2800. For four. But I get no surprises, key rings, fanny packs, and maybe somethings I wouldn't want anyways. Bottom line is HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

PS Got any Maui booking tips??!!

I've been only a couple of times, but I've found that by doing the bookings separatly I can save some money. Just my thought on the subject.

Steven

It totally depends on where you live,when you are going,and what the package covers.

Doing it all myself
Trip to WDW cost me $7000.

Should have taken the WDW package with air included $3899.00 would only have had to add
$1000 food
$300.WDW Junk=
$5199.

What matters is Does the package give you what you want?what you need ??at a cost you can afford to pay?Saving you the time and cost of going to travel agent school to do it yourself. Plus doing it yourself means if somethinng is terribly wrong,you have no one to turn to make it right.You did it you are stuck with it.

SO,think about what you want,need,can afford,and whether you want or need a safty net in case things aren't to your expectations,and do you have the time to devoted to Searching for every least dollar deal?? Plus read this[click onblue link]
http://www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114961

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter