Help!!!!

wendyc

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I wonder if you could help. I'm going to florida in 6 weeks and I really need some help. I would like to make my son an "invite" or a "letter" for each day that we are there. I havn't got a clue where to start and I'm not very good at this sort of thing but I would really like to make my DS's holiday as special as possible. I have been looking at all your scrapbooks and autograph books and would love to do this for him aswell. If anyone knows any websites or has any ideas I would really appreciate them. Please please help:lovestruc

Wendy x

P.S. Hello from Scotland :thumbsup2

Have you checked out the Creative DISigns section of the DIS boards? The DISigners there do an awesome job with invites, especially Natalie (Donatalie). She has a 4shared site where you can download her designs or I think she will personalize. They're fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter