Help!

Dockside Bayer

Earning My Ears
I am a newbie. I have been posting for a few days with no problems. Tonight there seems to be a time limit on how frequently I can post. It is telling me I can't reply to anything for 40 minutes.

I just took a look through the FAQs quickly and can't find anything about limits for newbies to reply but I'm wondering if that is it?

I did follow a link for people who couldn't post but none of the info applies to me.

TIA for your help.

I'm glad you posted this. Same is happening to me. I found older threads that indicate it's something with the spam software, but nothing definite. I 've had the 'time outs' yesterday and this morning for 30-40 minutes. And I'm mostly doing the word games 🤷‍♀️ Hopefully someone can help!

I am a newbie. I have been posting for a few days with no problems. Tonight there seems to be a time limit on how frequently I can post. It is telling me I can't reply to anything for 40 minutes.

I just took a look through the FAQs quickly and can't find anything about limits for newbies to reply but I'm wondering if that is it?

I did follow a link for people who couldn't post but none of the info applies to me.

TIA for your help.
Part of the spambot protections here is the "can't post for XX minutes" feature. It shows up randomly with random amounts of time.

Happens to newbies as well as us old-timers. I believe it's triggered by multiple postings within a certain timeframe.

Part of the spambot protections here is the "can't post for XX minutes" feature. It shows up randomly with random amounts of time.

Happens to newbies as well as us old-timers. I believe it's triggered by multiple postings within a certain timeframe.
good to know! I think the first time I had maybe 5 or 6 posts and this morning it was more like 4. I'll keep my posts more spaced out. Thank you!

Good to know. Thanks.

I need help too...I need to PM
You only have 8 posts. You have to have at least 10 for the PM option to be available to you. It can take a little while for the system to recognize you've reached the 10 post milestone, so be patient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter