Hercules themed cruise

Nevada25

Mouseketeer
With the new sailings in greece for next year do you think they will do a Hercules theme for them?

While possible, I would think not. Disney's Hercules was a long time ago.
True but if Disney does a live action version like theyve been doing with Aladin Dumbo etc, anything is possible. They did it with Frozen.

With the new sailings in greece for next year do you think they will do a Hercules theme for them?

They have done Greece before, and are again this year.

Hercules: The Muse-ical was one of the original shows on Disney Cruise Line, and was retired a long time ago. It was one of my favorites and would love to see it back!

True but if Disney does a live action version like theyve been doing with Aladin Dumbo etc, anything is possible. They did it with Frozen.
I think they will be doing hercules as a live action movie sooner rather than later

I think they will be doing hercules as a live action movie sooner rather than later
Probably. Not sure what the criteria is to go from animated to live action. They seem to be jumping around a little bit as far as timelines.

Hercules: The Muse-ical was one of the original shows on Disney Cruise Line, and was retired a long time ago. It was one of my favorites and would love to see it back!
I loved that show. Live to see it back also. Maybe do a nostalgia cruise or maybe on demand presentations of some of or all of the older shows.

Hercules was never a big hit (even though I quite like it). I suppose it's possible that they might but when they went to Greece in 2013 there no Hercules to be seen anywhere. And we were on the sailing that went to Athens (Piraeus) for the first time. I think it just doesn't resonate that much with people the way some of the other characters and movies do.

I would think a Hercules show/ party/ or meet and greets be much more likely than a whole themed cruise.

It seems the princess movies are the ones that really seem to be what are the money makers.

I'm a HUGE Elsa fan but I think Hercules is one of the top Disney movies. Love that movie!! Would love to see it on DCL

I saw on some old navigators that Merida sometimes appears on the British Isles cruises when they neared Scotland. I wouldn't be surprised if they do something similar on the cruises to Greece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!