Here is a quick review for 11/12/06-11/18/06…sorry for the delay.

PARROTGIRL

Earning My Ears
Here is a quick review for 11/12/06-11/18/06…sorry for the delay. I will rate by happy faces. Sorry no pics, my DH is against me taking pics of our food.Maybe next time I can convince him. We were on the dining plan. Paid for Fulton’s out of pocket. All TS are for dinner. We eat in for breakfast or just use snack credits for something to hold us over.

Fulton’s:OOP.Food: Excellent
Service: :-)confused3 ) This was the worst service I have ever received at WDW. Very disappointing.
Overall: :) :) The food was good but because of the service, we probably won’t return.

Les Chef’s De France: 2TS credits. x. 2 nights. Food: I loves everything here, excellent escargot!
Service :thumbsup2 We had Sebastian, he was wonderful. He was new to the states and on a 1 year work Visa. If you are going before next France and it’s not too busy ask if he is available, you won’t be disappointed. Loved to hear about France, and he was very interested in the US.
Overall: Easily :) :) :) :) we changed another day we had planned to go to Concourse just so we could do it all over again. Hope to fit this into this November’s plans.:thumbsup2

Le Cellier: 2 TS credits. Food: DH had the Prime Rib, it wasn't the best and DH admitted he should have ordered the filet. I had the Mushroom Filet and it was fabulous as usual.
Service: ok, but not the best we have ever had here. Our server was a little flighty.
Overall: :) :) :) :) We will go back, probably take my rents here as last time they went it was more cafeteria style. Oh, I tried the year of million dreams martini, it was fabulous and I love the glow cubes!

California Grill: 4 TS credits. Food: I loved the sushi, I had the spicy roll and it was fabulous, warm and done tempura style. The only down fall was no bread, but that might have been a server issue.
Service: Our server was MIA most of the time, but managed to come back and stand in our way during the MVMCP Wishes. Arghhh.:sad2: And he took forever to bring even the smallest of requests. The table next to us was getting very annoyed. I know they are a very busy location but come on, give me a break.
Overall: :) :) :) This was ok, but I think I was expecting more. Service was not great and while it offered a great view and great sushi that was about all it had going for it. Sorry, this was not my favorite. I much prefer Narcoossee's for a signature dining experience.

Kona café: Food This was lovely. Filet was excellent. And the coffee was wonderful.
Service: We were the last table seated and out waitress wanted to go home. It was a shame but what can you do?
Overall: :) :) :) Warning: Pay close attention to your credits at this one. They charged us 2 TS credits on the night we were there and then again the next afternoon. This resulted in a battle to get the credits back with the night crew at SSR but that is for another thread.

Now on to CS: DH and I like to split a CS meal early, 11am and then again later 2-2:30pm. That way we aren’t trying to get food when everyone else in the parks are. Plus we eat dinner so this works to hold us over comfortably rather than stuffing ourselves.

Pecos Bills:
We love it here. It is a shame they took the cheese sauce off the toppings bar but not a big deal. We split the double bacon cheeseburger here. Also you can get an order of the chili cheese fries using a snack credit.

Cosmic Ray’s: Had the chicken and rib combo here. DH and I both got one, this is before we decided to start sharing meals. This was huge! It was fantastic though. The chicken was super juicy, and the ribs were good too.

Columbia Harbor House: This is out favorite. DH and I always get the fish and chicken combo. Love it. One problem here was that the CM’s behind the counter and the cooks couldn’t keep up with the orders. We were backed up and had to have numbers repeated over and over again. Plus some people couldn’t figure out how the line was suppose to go so that caused one woman to drop her soda everywhere, including my leg. We wandered upstairs and as usual the place was almost empty. Gotta love it.

Tangerine Café: This probably ties with Columbia Harbor House as our favorite. DH and I always get the chicken and lamb platter. The meat is super yummy, and we both adore hummus and couscous. And I know not everyone likes it, but we really like the baklava. Yummy, definitely taking my parents there in November.

Cantina de San Angel; This was just ok. Not great, but not awful either. I had the nachos and the one part of the meal that was fabulous were the jalapenos, very spicy and lots of them. Can’t remember what DH had but he was just ok with the meal. We both enjoyed dessert though, yummy.

Pizzafari: This was pretty good. The breadsticks are yummy, and we got them a couple times. This was also a nice use for a snack credit. Also tried the pizza, pretty good.

Toy Story Pizza Planet: DH and I love the pizza here. Not sure why exactly but we always get the pepperoni pizza combo meal here. Plus they have Rice Krispy Treats as dessert, and I adore them. Fresh salad here as well, and a nice selection of dressing.

Artist's Palette: Ok this place is small but it is fabulous. We had breakfast here several days and also grabbed lunch on our last day. Love it. Not a long wait, and easy enough to pay for your meal to get ready. Plus this is the most flexible for dessert to go with your lunch, they let you pick out any dessert or Danish in the case! I do hope SSR will add another CS area to accommodate all the guests, but I will be back here next time.

***If you love Rice krispy treats as much as I do, head to DTD and check out Goofy’s Candy Co. Make your own Rice Krispy Treats. I like dark chocolate, Penut Butter cup topping and then a drizzle of milk chocolate. And it is only 1 snack credit. You can’t go wrong with that.:goodvibes

Well hope this helps...next time maybe I'll get some pics of the food :rotfl:

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Can I ask what the service problems were at Fultons? We are eating there twice in our upcoming trip.

Thanx.

So here are some of my problems with the Fulton’s service I received.

We never got the 2nd round of drinks we ordered. This was after the first round came out wrong-DH ordered a dirty vodka martini, it came out made with gin and so much olive juice you couldn’t drink it.
We asked out server to take our appetizer order and when the app came out we would order dinner. Well 30 min later our server returned to take our dinner order, with no app? It turned out she never put our app order in, to make up for it they rushed the dinner and we ended up with a whole lot of food on our table at once. This is one of those things that just annoy me. I like my courses spread out.
Also when we ordered I had a question about the menu. Well the response I got was, “I don’t know” and a blank stare. So I asked if she could go find out, it was quite clear from her reaction that I was troubling her to do this and she didn’t care to be bothered to go find out an answer for me.
This could be a one time issue and potentially only with that one particular server, but she didn’t seem to be trained well. And if it is a training issue it could be a problem with more than one server.

I really did enjoy the food though. It was excellent seafood. I absolutely have no complaints about the food itself. And they make a really good Bloody Mary. I hope you have better luck with the service than we did!

Thanks for clarifying the situation. Very annoying when bad service ruins what would have been a lovely meal.

Thanks for the review! The tangierine cafe platter sounds really good, did you each have one or is it big enough to share?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter