Here is my cake order for my daughter's party on Saturday

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Screenshot_20170913-162552.png
This is my cake order for this weekend for my daughter's birthday party. An 8 inch round and one dozen of the cupcakes. The cake is $65 and the cupcakes will be $22, before tax. Very reasonable price. I can only imagine how much this would run at Disney. LoL..

Very cute! Happy birthday to your daughter!

That cake would probably cost $100+ at Disney

As a reference, my 6", 3 layer birthday cake delivered to California Grill at Disney World was $40. Custom flavor (almond), custom filling (amaretto crunch), buttercream frosting, about half the number of flowers. Disney cakes aren't ALWAYS terribly expensive- I didn't want (or want to pay for) fondant, white chocolate figures, etc.!

That's a very pretty cake and I love the cupcakes! Hope she had a great birthday!

As a reference, my 6", 3 layer birthday cake delivered to California Grill at Disney World was $40. Custom flavor (almond), custom filling (amaretto crunch), buttercream frosting, about half the number of flowers. Disney cakes aren't ALWAYS terribly expensive- I didn't want (or want to pay for) fondant, white chocolate figures, etc.
That's a very pretty cake and I love the cupcakes! Hope she had a great birthday!
Thank you. She did.

I am getting basically the same thing for my DD in a couple weeks. Her's is going to be Twilight Sparkle themed, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter