Here now—Photopass issue?

Tigerlulu

DIS Veteran
Hey is anyone else here (or here recently) had their photos not show up in my Disney experience? Even scanning my magic band at splash twice hasn’t shown up a single image, and it’s been hours. Not to mention all our ride pics from Hollywood yesterday. Big bummer.

Sunday I rode RnR twice. I only got a picture from 1 ride. Other ride was an empty car. But I did get my Slinky Dog picture this time which I have never gotten before.

2 weeks before at MK I never got my picture from 7DMT & I always got that one so it's a toss up.

Or someone in my picture took their mask off so nobody got it???

We didn't get most of our pictures until the next day. There was at least 1 we never got (from Splash that we scanned for) - we're assuming the other party in the picture took their mask off and didn't get it (which sucks because it was a good shot of us that we were excited about getting).

They should start stamping a Mickey head over the people who take off their mask so that the rest of us aren’t punished by not getting the photo. Or even better, a Grumpy face or Dopey!!

I thought it was so funny that they did that in Disneyland Paris - presumably because privacy laws are stricter there. I think it was pirate faces in Pirates of the Caribbean that I'm thinking of.

Hey is anyone else here (or here recently) had their photos not show up in my Disney experience? Even scanning my magic band at splash twice hasn’t shown up a single image, and it’s been hours. Not to mention all our ride pics from Hollywood yesterday. Big bummer.
Yes was there all last week and received photos randomly. Got both our rides in test track but no frozen. We got our splash, buzz and space pics but no 7DMT or pirates. We also never received our Everest Pics. We received some and we all had our masks on. Thinking as a PP mentioned when I inquired about this that the MB readers aren’t working.

I thought it was so funny that they did that in Disneyland Paris - presumably because privacy laws are stricter there. I think it was pirate faces in Pirates of the Caribbean that I'm thinking of.
I didn't know that!!! LMBO! Here I thought I was a genius thinking up something new 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They should start stamping a Mickey head over the people who take off their mask so that the rest of us aren’t punished by not getting the photo. Or even better, a Grumpy face or Dopey!!
Love this idea!!! I read somewhere (don't quote me) that if you ask to get your ride picture, you may get it.... IF you and your party are wearing masks...AND other people in the picture not wearing mask are not in your party. Some one correct me or add information, please. I agree... don't punish me... I'm following the rules! Side note: last trip our 7Dmt video was totally ruined (IMHO) by jerks in the car behind us making obscene gestures (and not the"bird")... made me sick.. They thought they were so funny but it ruined my ride video. very inappropriate.

Ride photos are delayed at least one day. They review them to make sure that all riders are still wearing masks.

Don’t they also check to make sure no one is making an obscene gesture and/or holding up an inappropriate sign and/or flashing the camera?

Don’t they also check to make sure no one is making an obscene gesture and/or holding up an inappropriate sign and/or flashing the camera?
not in my experience. I mean, they probably do and they probably miss a few.

It took a few days but we finally got about half of our pictures. It was very random but about a third showed up for me and the rest showed up randomly between my kids and hubs. No one got all the pics. And we still have a few ride photos missing. Aerosmith, TOT, pirates, one of our splash pics, all missing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter