Here now... first reviews..

luvtoall

Mouseketeer
4 people
2 adult females, Who eat
2 (wdw) adult, 12yo girls who DO NOT eat....
Sunday.
CS, pofq float works, easy to order and never very crowded so far.

Muffalotta w/ some homestyle chips: nice sandwich the olive spread was a little salty for us but a really big and fresh meal.-good

cheese quesidia ( the kids should only order what I am smart enough to spell)
:blush: anyway.. everyone loved it. No one ate the side bean/lettuce that can w/ it. All made fresh. Hot and yummy.-good

One big wdw hot dog and FF:- Good and tasty.

Fresh biegnets and chocolate cake - great.

We love this food court so far :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Cali. Grill

Seated at a middle table so no great views, it was storming and cloudy anyway. So no biggie. Wait staff was pleasant.. not overly chatty or outstanding. We did see some servers around us who seemed to really be great. Maybe ours was just new. We had to ask for water a couple of times.
etc. We are pretty laid back. Not a big deal. I just have had better service before.

Wine list-great
Cheese Flat bread - excellent
yoshie sushi sampler- excellent
grilled pork tenderloin w/goat cheese polenta -excellent
stemed halibut w/ bannana leaves-excellent
Bannana @ butterscotch buzzz-excellent
happiest celebration on earth w/ sorbet and ginger ale.- good, just could not stand up to the bannana butterscotch buzz.

Food - excellent, waitstaff- good not great.
Snacks at MK. slushies and cinnomon rolls-good

Monday:
snacks: floatworks for breakfast. rolls, milk and fruit-good

lunch: AK pizzafari- good, pizza too small used SC for some bread sticks
DTD Wolfgang express- sheen-way salad a WP signature dish.-ok lots of lettuce and cabbage, little chicken, good dressing just not much else.
It was a big serving. Too much lettuce and cabbage.
next time we will order some great sandwichs we saw go by.

Dinner: 1900 park fare
Crowded and choas at 8:30 (this is last seating time) After people cleared out a bit it was fun. The chefs that were working were great!! Talking and suggesting things, just very great and freindly. We were the last famliy to leave and the chefs can out and took photos with us. It was much better after 9:00. When we go back I will be sure and get the last seating again.
They told me it was being rearranged for a better flow thru the serving area.
This would help alot.
p.s. make sure you arrive on time... some families were having issues.

everything we ate-great/excellent.

P.S. we love the Dinning Plan I will always buy it. With little girls that eat next to nothing, I would have been stressed at some places.

Thanks for the posting --- would love to hear more! Just 8 days to go for us. Have a great trip!
:thumbsup2

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter