Here now! What are your favourite restaurants and

1andrea

DIS Veteran
....:::favourite meals in each restaurant??
PS I dont eat steak so no steak houses please, not even ones that serve other choices!!

So far we have been to
KeKes
Bospherous
Five Guys
Cheesecake Factory
Dominos take out

Thanks in advance xx

I love Chipotle. It's a Mexican place (similar to, but way better than Taco Bell), where they make the food right in front of you and you tell them what you want on your tacos. I also like Perkins as they have my favourite omelette for breakfast.

You've got my fav already on there. Cheese cake factory really cannot beat it!! The red Thai curry ( cannot remember the exact name) was fantastic!!

Mostly we eat onsite but a couple of restaurants that we really like that haven't been mentioned are Outback and Chilis.

Mama Mandolas Spicy Chicken soup and Pollo Rosa Maria at Carrabbas. Also love the warm bread with oil and herbs that they serve as an appetiser.
We also love Sweet Tomatoes for some healthier choices. Join their online club to get some money off vouchers.
Bahama Breeze has large portion sizes (a little pricier than some of the others) and good choices. Not had anything we didn't like there.
Cracker Barrel for Big Momma's Pancake breakfast.
Bonefish Grill Hooked on Tuesdays set menu also good value. Same company as Carrabbas so more lovely warm bread with oil and herbs.
Chuys for Mexican food.

Mrs TT

I love Chipotle. It's a Mexican place (similar to, but way better than Taco Bell), where they make the food right in front of you and you tell them what you want on your tacos. I also like Perkins as they have my favourite omelette for breakfast.

I've seen the one in Celebration by Five Guys. I love Mexican food and chicken but I hate chicken thigh and im always worried it will be thigh!! x

You've got my fav already on there. Cheese cake factory really cannot beat it!! The red Thai curry ( cannot remember the exact name) was fantastic!!

We went there last night and for the first time in at least 35 visits I had a bad meal.

I ordered stuffed chicken tortillas and the chicken inside was all fatty or it could have possibly been skin. It knocked me sick and I nearly threw up. Its kind of ruined it for me :0(

Mostly we eat onsite but a couple of restaurants that we really like that haven't been mentioned are Outback and Chilis.

We dont eat steak so Outback is wasted on us.

I'll have a look at chilis, I've heard it meantioned before.

Thanks xx

Mama Mandolas Spicy Chicken soup and Pollo Rosa Maria at Carrabbas. Also love the warm bread with oil and herbs that they serve as an appetiser.
We also love Sweet Tomatoes for some healthier choices. Join their online club to get some money off vouchers.
Bahama Breeze has large portion sizes (a little pricier than some of the others) and good choices. Not had anything we didn't like there.
Cracker Barrel for Big Momma's Pancake breakfast.
Bonefish Grill Hooked on Tuesdays set menu also good value. Same company as Carrabbas so more lovely warm bread with oil and herbs.
Chuys for Mexican food.

Mrs TT

I've been to Sweet Tomatoes before and i liked it but DD loves meat and hates salad so its not for this trip!

I had a look at Carabbas and didnt see anything on the menu that captured me.

Just off to have a loo at Bahama Breeze.

Thanks

Also forgot about the Celebration Town Tavern. Eaten there the past couple of visits and had really good meals. It came recommended by a friend who works for Disney and has an office just road the corner. DH a big fan of Cap'n Jacks Sunken Treasure at Miller's Ale House: not a steak house as such although they do serve steak so perhaps not what you're looking for. I like their fajitas and also manage to force down a portion of Cap'n Jacks (free voucher if it's your birthday).

Mrs TT

We went there last night and for the first time in at least 35 visits I had a bad meal.

I ordered stuffed chicken tortillas and the chicken inside was all fatty or it could have possibly been skin. It knocked me sick and I nearly threw up. Its kind of ruined it for me :0(

Ah that's such a shame. It is normally so good! Did you try any cheese cake or that delicious fudge cake?

Also forgot about the Celebration Town Tavern. Eaten there the past couple of visits and had really good meals. It came recommended by a friend who works for Disney and has an office just road the corner. DH a big fan of Cap'n Jacks Sunken Treasure at Miller's Ale House: not a steak house as such although they do serve steak so perhaps not what you're looking for. I like their fajitas and also manage to force down a portion of Cap'n Jacks (free voucher if it's your birthday).

Mrs TT

Thanks I'll have a look at the menu!

Bahama Breeze, D'Antonios and Town Tavern both at Celebration, Millers Ale Hose and we enjoyed Changs next to the Cheesecake Factory at the mall.

We love Cheesecake factory and Bosphorus. Next door to Bosphorus is Toojays which I think is excellent. Always busy with locals and people working there are lovely. Also good take out, especially the bagels and meats. We also love Carrabba's which is our goto Monday night restaurant as they do a special offer called Amore Mondays. Along with Longhornes (sorry steak) they are our top 5 and its been like that for a long time. We always try at least one new restaurant each year but last one to make it onto top five was Bosphorus three years ago. We like Sweet Tomatoes and only place I cant resist sneaking food out off, chocolate muffins to die for. I know its wrong but I always leave a BIG tip. I actually asked once if I could just but them and waitress told me to just take some. We love Earl of Sandwich in Disney Springs and I love California Grill.

Cheesecake Factory - Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp or the lettuce wraps (Husband and son always appalled when I get the latter, think its a waste)
Bosphorus - Lamb Kebab
Toojays - Chicken Noodle Soup, Beef Brisket sandwhich
Amore Mondays - Brushetta, Steak (but lots of choices on the set meal, steak not the norm)
Cali Grill - Sushi (cant bring myself to pay $50 for steak when I love the $12 in Longhornes)
Sweet Tomatoes - Big Salad, Jacket Potatoes with toppings, chocolate muffins

Huge fans of the Columbia restaurant at Celebration.
Excellent Cuban inspired dishes.
Always impressed by the ambiance despite the fact that they are not starting with a 100+ year old building like the one in Ybor City.

ford family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter