Here we go again! Dining review October 9-13

We left the wine cellar and stopped at Spice Road Table. DH really wanted to try it here. We weren't too hungry but wanted to sit here and have a drink so we decided to share one order of the lamb sliders with hummus fries. I started off with another wine flight. DH had a beer and DS ordered a sangria I think. The lamb sliders were really good and I love the hummus fries. We will definitely be back here for a light lunch or snack on our next trip.
IMG_0603.JPEG IMG_0604.JPEG

IMG_0608.JPEG

We decided to head back to the hotel. As we were heading back, I thought it would be a good idea to grab a quick beer at ESPN Club. DS headed back to the room without us.

IMG_0617.JPEG

We also couldn't resist heading into AbracadaBar. Our last trip we had these delicious truffle fries and I was really looking forward to them. This was our last chance of getting them this trip so we headed in. It was about 4:45 pm and they didn't start serving food until 5:00 pm so we hung out and ordered more alcohol. 😳 I ordered a glass of white wine and DH a beer. Around 5:10 pm theses babies arrived.

IMG_0621.JPEG

These are sooooo good!! We finally headed back to the room to rest before our Disney Springs dinner.

I never finished this report! Adding our last night's dinner to get this complete! We had dinner plans for Wine Bar George. We had so much to drink and eat prior to this dinner, me and DH could barely enjoy it. We both ordered Sprite! o_O The food was good but I would like to try it here again when we are hungry and not done with drinking for the day. I can't remember what the first or last picture is. DS ordered The Chocolate Experience-Pairing demonstration of three Wines and three Chocolates because who doesn't love chocolate and wine?

House-Made Meatballs
triple cheese polenta, tomato sauce

Crispy Mac & Cheese Bites
tomato nage, pecorino

IMG_0624.JPEG IMG_0625.JPEG IMG_0626.JPEG IMG_0627.JPEG

IMG_0628.JPEG

So that was our final meal of this trip! Thanks for following!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts