Here we go again.

Teamubr

From somewhere outside StL
As nice as it was at All Star Sports, it wasn't the Fort. In order to get some quality Fort time, I'm going to come down in September for a few days before heading up to Gulf Shores for our postponed GSP stay at the beach.

I haven't taken vacation for 2 weeks in a row in years. Probably the 90s when we would go to St Pete and stay in my parent's condos. By September, the big projects at work will be done and I'm going to take some time back. I just booked a Premium site for the Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/18) and we will stay until Saturday when we head to GSP on the 8th. DW doesn't have as much PTO time and will probably be flying in later in the week or into Gulf Shores, so it will just be Ian and me.

Have to get our money's worth out these APs.

Too early to start a September thread?

j

some quality Fort time, I'm going to come down in September for a few days

1) Let me know your dates, when finally set.
2) We are taking the two daughters and a friend each to Ireland for 17-days, but might have a day to squeeze in a meet-and-greet.

Scupper,

Reservation is to arrive Tuesday the 4th and head to GSP on Saturday the 8th.

We will make time if you will be around.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter