Here We Go! Fantasy September 18, 2021

skoi

DIS Veteran
Just booked. It will be our first Disney cruise in nine years. The whole family (hopefully, military commitments aside) together again.

Crew: Myself, dh, Oldest Daughter (27), Oldest Son (23), Youngest Daughter (17) and Youngest Son (17). If there are significant others to add, well, they're on their own. Unless they're grandchildren then I guess we'll squeeze them in.

Just wanted to get the thread started. Looking forward to meeting fellow cruisers.

The Disney Dudettes are booked!! Probably our last DCL cruise sadly...too expensive. We have been sailing DCL since 2001 so just shy of 20 years. We have traveled together since 1999 , we are now all retired nurses. We leave spouses/significant others at home. We used to cruise annually, the longer the cruise the better but as prices went up and quality went down ...little things...we haven’t been. Anyway, we can’t wait! All Jersey girls but now I live in Tennessee.

Found it! I am Disney Dudette Two. Disney Dudette One posted first. She forgot to say we are all getting OLD! I am so excited for this cruise.

Yay! I'm not alone here anymore. Welcome aboard. We haven't cruised DCL since 2012, definitely too expensive. But our youngest are finishing up high school so the whole family is getting back together. And the to oldest can pay their own.

We are so excited about this! Already thinking about our costumes. I may be doing some sewing this winter. 😁

Same, but without the sewing. I'd love to learn, but am very untalented and clumsy.

Anyone can sew but you need to have time to do it. Thank heavens I’m retired! I’ve sewed over 200 masks this year! 🤣

So far there are only 2 of us on here so I couldn’t say. We don’t do fish extenders so I personally would not know.

we've just booked!! does anyone know if a Fish extender program has started for this cruise yet?

Welcome aboard! :boat:pixiedust:

Not as of yet.. As disneydudette1 said, there are only a few folks here, and no one has expressed interest.
Glad to finally have more people here. I've been out of planning mode because everything seems so up in the air, still.

Just checking in. Seems we're all just waiting to hear. Not much optimism here with Teamskoi, but we'll see.

We are trying to be optimistic. We actually paid in full so we can book stuff on May 21st. We are all vaccinated and ready. I haven’t been following any chatter on here so no idea what is happening.

We are trying to be optimistic. We actually paid in full so we can book stuff on May 21st. We are all vaccinated and ready. I haven’t been following any chatter on here so no idea what is happening.
Same. Got my first vax today. Husband goes Friday, our two almost 17 year olds soon after. Our adult children also traveling with us are on their own for that.

Fingers crossed.

I was thinking the same but at the same time Florida’s Governor seems to be throwing a wrench in by saying the cruise lines leaving from Florida can’t require vaccines for their crew or passengers so while I’m feeling optimistic I’m still a little concerned. We are all paid off anyway so May 21 we will be making our Pali reservation 🤣

I was thinking the same but at the same time Florida’s Governor seems to be throwing a wrench in by saying the cruise lines leaving from Florida can’t require vaccines for their crew or passengers so while I’m feeling optimistic I’m still a little concerned. We are all paid off anyway so May 21 we will be making our Pali reservation 🤣
Same for us. Paid in full last week. We're hoping for Palo brunch. Oldest son wants to take me to Remy. He's paying, so I'm going. He wants to go on pirate night, which I think is night 4? We'll see on the 21st.

My friend who is a waiter on the Fantasy got his first shot on Wednesday or Thursday, but it's the Aztrazeneca with an 8 week period between them.

With the new CDC Cruise guidelines, it is looking better and better that we will cruise.
🤞🙂
Welcome aboard! :welcome:pirate:

I hope you're right, but I'm trying not to get too excited, though. Our youngest son is the eternal pessimist-- Eeyore to the max and he's reminding us we shouldn't get our hopes up, "in case".

Welcome aboard! :welcome:pirate:

I hope you're right, but I'm trying not to get too excited, though. Our youngest son is the eternal pessimist-- Eeyore to the max and he's reminding us we shouldn't get our hopes up, "in case".
Dealing with the last year, I cannot fault his pragmatism.
:teleport:

Tomorrow is the day for platinum check in/ reservations. While it's not looking much better, we're paid in full and ready to get those Palo brunch reservations. I miss tea, but those were always really hard to get, anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter