Here We Go! Fantasy September 18, 2021

Happy Monday! We decided in Friday to add ourselves to the cruise. I wanted to be on there first cruise out, but my hubby was recovering from neck surgery. My last cruise was January 2020. I left the Wonder on a stretcher after breaking my ankle leaving the boat so I need a do over! I can’t wait for the small crowds and to see the CM’s again. It will be myself my hubby and my DS-21. We have missed cruising and are ready to be out of the water again. I’ll be tootling around in a purple wheel chair. I’m still not up for long walks so I’ll be pushing the chair some and riding mostly. Please say hi!
I’m ready to have boat fun - trivia and bingo. Planning at the last minute is pretty freeing. I was able to get everything we like but Palo brunch. I’m willing to roll the dice onboard. I have been lucky in the past to get Palo.
I hope everyone makes it onboard without incident. For me the Covid testing is always scary after traveling. But is nice to know everyone is vaccinated on board but the kids. We’ll see you real soon!
Welcome aboard! :jumping1::boat:

Hopefully we'll all make it through the testing. Oldest Daughter and I are flying out of Seattle early tomorrow morning, then driving with the rest of the family down from Philly. Fingers crossed.

Happy Monday! We decided in Friday to add ourselves to the cruise. I wanted to be on there first cruise out, but my hubby was recovering from neck surgery. My last cruise was January 2020. I left the Wonder on a stretcher after breaking my ankle leaving the boat so I need a do over! I can’t wait for the small crowds and to see the CM’s again. It will be myself my hubby and my DS-21. We have missed cruising and are ready to be out of the water again. I’ll be tootling around in a purple wheel chair. I’m still not up for long walks so I’ll be pushing the chair some and riding mostly. Please say hi!
I’m ready to have boat fun - trivia and bingo. Planning at the last minute is pretty freeing. I was able to get everything we like but Palo brunch. I’m willing to roll the dice onboard. I have been lucky in the past to get Palo.
I hope everyone makes it onboard without incident. For me the Covid testing is always scary after traveling. But is nice to know everyone is vaccinated on board but the kids. We’ll see you real soon!
We'll be sure to say hi. See ya in 4 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter