Hero Salute at Sea World

ClarabelleCowFan

<font color=teal>Found Someone You Have<br><font c
We leave for our trip tomorrow and had planned on going to Sea World on Thursday. The kids and I have APs (bought before DH was DH) but DH (AD Army) does not. Can he just show his ID at the gate to get in or does he have to get something from MWR here first?

Anyone done this?

Thanks!
Kelley

Hey you,

here is the website that he needs to fill out the paper and take it with him. http://herosalute.com/cavatx/index.html

I hope ya'll have lots of fun and miss me bunches

Hey Tina - how are you feeling today?

I'm still convinced you have it plotted with B for you and Matt to walk through the door at the reception!!! Right?

Thanks for the link.
:)
Kel

Hey Tina - how are you feeling today?

I'm still convinced you have it plotted with B for you and Matt to walk through the door at the reception!!! Right?

Thanks for the link.
:)
Kel

I feel pretty bad and I soo wish we were going to be walking in this weekend but not in the works this time:sad1:

We did that Hero Salute every year when DH was in the Air Force. Gotta love Sea World and the AB family.

I went to Sea World 3 days after the 9/11 thing. It was eerie. The Shamu show had an impromptu "Proud to be an American" show with the American flag flown by the Shamu handler while riding Shamu. There wasn't a dry eye in the audience...all 200 or so of us.

Whho can use it? We're going in October before DH deploys and I know I can and he can, and Russ will be under-3, but my parents and sister will be there as well. I know you can get five tickets, but can they be for my family or only direct dependents?

Just back and had a great time!

I think the offer is only for direct dependents and not extended family.

We were told that all adults needed a military ID (dependent ID for the spouse) but didn't see any requirements about kids needing any kind of verification.

Hi,

We have been to Sea World often and have used the "Hero Salute" offer as well. The offer is only for active duty and direct dependents, not extended family. Adults need an active duty military ID or dependent ID for the spouse. If your children are old enough to have an ID then they need one as well.

Eh, plans changed anyway and now it'll just be me and Russ going. So no worries about dealing with the extended family.

Anyone hear if the Hero Salute was extended for 08?

We just used our tickets in Sept, they took our ID and typed the info into the computer...I think?

Anyway, LOVED the Shamu show whey they have the guys (or girls) stand up!

Hi everyone.

We are going to Orlando over new years and plan on going to Sea World on the 31st. This is a stupid question, but do you think we would have any problems using the Heroes Salute on New Years Eve? I have used it before in '05 in San Diego and had no problems, but since this is technically the last day to use it i'm a little concerned.

I contacted Sea World Guest Relations. The promotion was extended :)

Dear Ms. David:

Thank you for contacting SeaWorld Orlando. Anheuser-Busch has extended their military promotion called "Here's to the Heroes" for active duty military through December 31, 2008. It allows you one visit per year to one park only. Please visit our website at www.seaworld.com and click on the "Here's to the Heroes" link for more information, eligibility requirements and the forms to fill out. This link is located on the left side of the web page in the rotating box just above the UK information box. You can also visit the site at www.herosalute.com. If you will be visiting in 2008, please wait until after the first of the year to visit the website to fill out that form. The form currently available is for guests visiting through 31 December 2007.

The promotion is for active duty military and up to three direct dependents (spouse and children). All eligible dependents, ages 10 & over, need to bring their active military ID’s with them. Additional family members receive 10% off our one-day ticket price.

We look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

Lucinda
SeaWorld Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter