Hershey Park Deal

Breezy_Carol

Who needs doors when you can use windows
I know that a lot of people on these boards ask about traveling to Hershey Park. I have seen several commercials today about the ticket deal they are running and thought people might be interested.

If you buy your tickets online through June 30, adults can pay the child's price. Tickets are good all summer

http://www.hersheypark.com/?gclid=C...Y1KM8z1nghOjOK-ZiEKSmDEbMVR2F0nxoCsccQAvD_BwE

Thanks! My wife and I will be at the Hotel in a few weeks. We don’t usually go to the Park but may think about it this trip - I’ll have to call the Hotel and see if this is lower than their discount.

We're actually going there this week. AAA also has a deal that you get the kid's price plus free parking if you buy 4 tickets at the store. Doing that today.

We just booked the hershey hotel. We have never been before. Should we take the shuttle to the parks or just drive our own car?

We just booked the hershey hotel. We have never been before. Should we take the shuttle to the parks or just drive our own car?

I would take the shuttle. It comes about every 20min and brings you right to the entrance. You would park much further and have to take the trolley thing to the front of the park.

The hotel is fantastic I’m sure you’ll love it

I hope to go there one day. As am a Chocolate person myself!

What is the difference between the historic section and i think west wing of the hotel hershey????

Went to college just outside of Hershey and loved visiting there whenever possible. I enjoyed the omnimover chocolate tour (assuming they still have it). The zoo was a nice getaway too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!