Hersheypark meet, 8/7/04 (update: new date!)

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Come join me as I ride my 200th coaster, Storm Runner, at Hersheypark on Sunday, August 8. Meet times and places TBA. If you can make it, please reply to this post.

*** DATE CHANGE!***

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will be changing the meet date to Satuday, August 7.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks!

Change of date! The meet has been moved to Saturday, August 7.

Meet time: In front of Chocolate World between 8:45 am and 9:00 am.

For those who are coming, the meet time is between 8:45 am and 9:00 am in front of Chocolate World.

See you then!

Would love to come, but Aug 7 is my birthday, and DH has "something planned". Sorry, maybe next time. Knoebels might be a possibility though, I will post next week.
thanks
elaine

For those who are coming, you can look for me, a 6 foot tall Asian guy with a Florida Coaster Club t-shirt on. You can't miss it. :)

Come join me as I ride my 200th coaster, Storm Runner, at Hersheypark on Sunday, August 8. Meet times and places TBA. If you can make it, please reply to this post.

*** DATE CHANGE!***

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will be changing the meet date to Satuday, August 7.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks!

That is my Birthday! Maybe I can talk the DBF into going. If we can afford it. We REALLY should be saving money for the Oct Disney trip, but then we were just saying that we really wanna take his son to Hershey or something since he is not going with us on the Disney trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter