"Hey Judd, where is this?"

Kaewin

GameMaster
Just had a great idea. Our man Judd knows Disney like the back of his hand. he has been all over the park everyplace he could go so I think we should test out his knowledge. I am going to put up a pic of a spot in the park and our dear friend Judd (and any other good guessers) will tell us where it is. If you know it but don't want to say then throw up another pic of it to tease them along. Once it has been identified someone else, not the owner of the first pic, get's to do the same. If two pages go by with no guess we will reveal where it is and someone goes on with next pic.

So to start it out, "Hey Judd where is this?"

WDDTRIP1474.jpg

This one should be easy.

Just had a great idea. Our man Judd knows Disney like the back of his hand. he has been all over the park everyplace he could go so I think we should test out his knowledge. I am going to put up a pic of a spot in the park and our dear friend Judd (and any other good guessers) will tell us where it is. If you know it but don't want to say then throw up another pic of it to tease them along. Once it has been identified someone else, not the owner of the first pic, get's to do the same. If two pages go by with no guess we will reveal where it is and someone goes on with next pic.

So to start it out, "Hey Judd where is this?"

WDDTRIP1474.jpg

This one should be easy.

LOL! That one is easy- for anyone who smokes! Back side of France! Used to be the smoking area! (Through the tunnel.)

:rotfl2:

Jud

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter