Hey kid...I have 5 days off work so why don't we just go to Disney World?!?!?

Candy1971

Fin! Noggin! Dude!!
First let me start off with an apology...I haven't been on here for months. I have a new computer, and I'm still trying to figure out how to do pictures as far as saving and uploading from social media. I've also bought a new phone, and have zero family Disney trip pictures to share until I figure out this computer.

With all that being said, let's get started...

I'll introduce myself...My name is Candy and I am always currently planning my next Disney trip or saving my tips at work to move to Orlando. Speaking of work, I work at Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show in Myrtle Beach, SC. We're closed in November for 5 days to get the place ready for the Christmas show. I had already been planning on taking my kids to DW sometime this year, so it would be the perfect time....no missing any work days is always a plus.

Now, my niece is a Cast Member and there are benefits. This will be the first trip I've planned where we do not stay on property. So far this is what i've hammered down...

Day 1: Leave at 4 a.m. so we can excitedly drive to FL listening to Disney music all the way. Arrive around lunch time, go to Walmart in Clermont ( because they having a TON of Disney merch and food and it's close to where we'll stay). We'll spend our first day with my niece and our super wonderful friends.

Day 2: Breakfast at O'hana!!! My daughter has no idea, and Stitch is her 2nd favorite...Elsa is her first. I can't wait to see her face! Since we'll be right at the monorail we're going to jump on the loop and go look at whatever Christmas decorations are up. We'll probably go check out Wilderness Loge too. Then we'll head to Disney Springs to do some shopping.

Day 3: MK day!!!!!!!!!!! I've tried and tried to get an ADR at Be Our Guest for lunch, but so far it's a no go. I don't think I'll keep trying because we can cook breakfast and have dinner where we're staying, so that will give us more money to spend in the parks on souvenirs and dole whips!
I haven't even thought about fast passes because we're not getting advanced tickets, and my daughter is a heart and stroke patient so we usually get the DAS pass.

Day 4: HS!!! ADR at 50's Prime Time Cafe I know thee's alot going on in this park right now, and there's not a whole lot open...but my daughter wants to sing Frozen songs, watch the Voyage of the Little Mermaid, I'm a Star Wars fanatic, and no trip to Disney would ever be complete without seeing FANTASMIC!

Day 5: POSSIBLY Epcot! If so, I HAVE to meet Baymax. There will probably be tears lol. I HAVE to get food from the French pavilion. My daughter wants Japanese and of course a meet and greet with Elsa. If we're not able to go to Epcot on this day we'll spend the day at Disney Springs and wait for my niece to get off work at the Lilly store. I'm always up for some food from Cookes of Dublin, or maybe check out the newest goings on at Planet Hollywood

Day 6: Yes, I'm taking a day off work. We'll say tearful goodbyes to our home away from home (DW), and my niece and our super wonderful friends. We'll talk about our trip for about an hour or two, and then my baby girl will sleep the rest of the way home, only waking up at pit stops lol

I think I figured it out! Maybe this will show up. If so, this is me...as a pirate...I'm always dressed as a pirate because I get to dress as one for work, and because I still wear piratey clothes when I'm not working

Attachments

• 21950625_10210785479612359_7603242326269569329_o.jpg
    21950625_10210785479612359_7603242326269569329_o.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 5
These are the offspring. I put "Hey kid" in the title of my Pre-trip report because MY SON SAID HE DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO DISNEY THIS TIME...he'd rather save for a guitar!!!!!!! Priorities I guess

Attachments

• 14556797_10207813361591266_125431640675653542_o.jpg
    14556797_10207813361591266_125431640675653542_o.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 7
If you change your mind about BOG, I booked a reservation for lunch for my niece and great niece as a surprise last April. I got it a week before they went. My niece hasn't been able to get one when her time opened. I kept trying because I wanted them to enjoy it as much as I did.

That's good to hear. I am still undecided. We've been to BOG three times, and we love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts