Hey!!! My Name Is At The Top of This Board! (Let's Introduce Ourselves)

BethR

<font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c
Well what do you know???
Just wanted to thank Linda and Baloo for allowing me to join them here on the Disney for Families Board!
In case any of you do not know me, I am BethR and I have been visiting the DIS since March 1997. I have been a moderator on the Budget Board since it started in 1998. I used to moderate the Rewards Board as well.
DH and I DO have a family - 4 DDs - 20,17,11, and 7. We live in Pittsburgh Pa. I am a Stay at Home Mom who spends LOTS of time on the DIS. I also volunteer doing some tutoring at our elementary school. I am involved with Girl Scouting, and help out at our church too.
I have been to WDW 3x - 2x with all the family and once with just DH! :D And I am going again in May - this time with some Disney friends. It will be very odd going without the family, but I think that I will have a great time.
OK so you now know something about me - what about YOU??? Would love to get to know you! :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
anipooh.gif

[This message was edited by BethR on 03-27-01 at 11:26 PM.]

Hi Beth! Welcome to the Family Board. It's pretty quiet here, except for the occational flare up ;). I'm Robin and I have a 19 month old daughter who has been to WDW 4 times and we have 2 more trips planned, one in July and another over NYE.

-- Robin

Welcome Beth! This is a great board because your posts stick around for more than 2 minutes! And everyone is very very patient with all of the stroller questions :)

DH, DS (6 mos) & I are a small family that we hope will grow large (or at least larger!). I've been to WDW about 8 times, most recently while 7 months pregnant! That time we went with lots of family members & it was wonderful so we can't wait to take DS on his first trip (sept 2001).

Great idea :) Have not done this in a while. My name is LindaD I've been on the DIS since, oh, about the start. Went to the very first DIS meet even and made some great friends :) much to my surprise as I never expected that to happen from a website. I have been to WDW over 50 times! I’m a Disney Vacation Club and have 4 kids ages 4 to 16 so I have been to WDW with about every age at least once. I’ve gone with just my husband to a group of 19 great friends and family, even brought the Scout troop once! I’ve been on two fabulous cruises with the Disney Cruise Line a 3-night on Disney’s Wonder, and this past September a 7-day on the Disney Magic –can’t wait to do it again! (great vacation for families with small kids). Plus I work for Dreams Unlimited which as of late has taken some of my attention away from the DIS, and why it is SO wonderful to have Beth helping out over here.

Linda
flowerface.GIF

Family Board Host

Coordinator Dis Convention 2001

Congrats on being a Moderator!..
My name is Tanya Wilson.. I live in Staten Island, New York... I am 33 years old and so is hubby... we have a daughter that just turned one year's old... We are going to Disney in May also!... My mom and dad are coming... I hope the baby really enjoys herself. I can't wait to go! I have been to DW afew times but never with a child... I know I have a challenge awaiting me but I think I am prepared for it.

Take Care..

Tanya

DVC Member !

Hi!! I'm Angie, I'm always lurking......LOL. I really like this board. I been on the web site since 1998 in December. I been hooked to this site ever since. I would like to be moderater..but never got picked. :( Oh,Well. I'm 36, DH is turning 50 this year! We have 2 children, 10 and 3. Also, have 2 stepchildren. We are really excited because we are planning our first trip with my husband Grandson for the 2002 or Jan. 2003. I'm a stay at home mom. Most of time running my mom around since she does not drive. Driving the kids around. I made my own web site on Disney right here on the Vistor web page...I had a great response for my worksheets. the emails kept me very busy......then it crash. So, I just got it back up......i'm in the process in making up a new one.......
Welcome to this board!!
Angie's Magical Place

To see a list of packing List, the Smoking areas, pictures of All Star Movies, and Work sheets to plan your Vacation

It's nice to know a little about the people behind the names.

I'm a single mom w/ two kids, 8 yr old DD and 5 yr old DS. We have been to WDW twice as a family and I have been quite a few times as a kid. We are planning our third trip in as many years and I think this has become a family obsession! ;) Our next trip we will be taking along a friend and her son to share the magic.

Disney IS a Life Skill!

Hi, my name is Tina and I'm a working Mother of 2 girls (2 and 4), soon to be 3 girls (due 7/01). I see that you have 4 girls. I think we're stopping at 3, but you never know. Girls are wonderful! We live in cold and snowy Chicago where winter lasts almost all year (ha, ha).

I've been frequenting this board for just over a year and it's an addiction. I visit at least every day or two. I've probably posted or responded to each and every stroller question since I started coming here. In addition to being addicted to The Dis I am an avid stroller collector!

We've been to WDW 6x with a trip planned for November, 2001. Our first trip was 10/93 (honeymoon) and I was hooked. We'll be visiting DL for the first time at the end of April so we're looking forward to that.

Welcome!

I live in Florida about 4 hours from Dizzy World, so I go whenever possible -- even by myself sometimes. My husband and I have a preschooler who is just as addicted to Disney as I am. :D

Wow! I did not know that strollers were such a hot topic! :)
It is funny - we had 4 kids and we must have had 8 strollers! :D
As you saw, we had a 6 1/2 year break between our older set and our younger set. But even though our second we 6 when our 3rd was born, we were still using a stroller, at least to push aroung "essentials" when we went to amusement parks, etc. Then the younger 2 came along so of course we continued to have the stroller. The last time that we used a stoller was our last family trip to WDW in 1998 when our youngest was a little over five. And our 7 year old always wanted to be in it!!! :D
It now is a very strange feeling to go to parks now without a stroller. But it has taught us to be more efficient in how we pack for the day (well - kinda :rolleyes: ).
I know that my Dear Co-Host Linda feels completely differently on this subject - :D - but I say, whatever works for you family is fine!
And to Tina with the girls - I would not trade my girls for boys for any money in the world! There is just something about the bond between mother and daughters. And as for DH - well I always said that he was meant to have girls - he is so wonderful with them!
I am a very lucky person...
And I am very glad to be here...

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget Board and
Disney for Families BoardCo-Host
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
anipooh.gif

Hi! My name is Ann-Marie. My DH and I have 3 DS's who are 8, 6, and 3. Our last trip to WDW was in 10/1997 and we are going bak in 10/2001.

supermom.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts