Hey screeching frogs, are you calling Tiana or just irritating us! Complete! New TR link 12/2!

I couldn't agree more!!

Oh no I'm sorry to hear dinner was not the best! I have heard that it can be very hit or miss there. I do want to try it one day though. Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters never disappoint!

A bummer that EMH wasn't better, but hey 2 attractions are better than none! Love the pic of you and Andi at MK, your shirt is so cute!
I was really sad our dining experience was so sub par. I think maybe because it was slow time they may have under estimated how busy the evening was going to be and that is why the food was poor and minimal. The character meets were really wonderful.
I have to still laugh at our EMH experience, oh well
Thanks, I like that picture as well!

Gosh, I guess so! What a bummer dinner was - thank goodness for the mashed potatoes and bread pudding, but definitely NOT worth the total price tag! :sad2:

:rotfl:

Your shirt is amazing - love it!!! :thumbsup2
Yes, dinner was expensive for what we ate, I normally am okay with the buffets, I know we won't eat as much as the cost but this one was just bad!
I am glad I got a picture with the Cinderella shirt on, EMH sure was a bust for us:laughing:

Yikes sorry to hear your dinner was such a bust. And $50 after your discount is just ridiculous. Wonder where all your favorite items were? We're generally not a fan of buffets, largely because you really can't control the food quality. We'll do breakfast because I think the food is more forgiving to a warmer, but it looks like Park Fare was definitely a victim of this. You should have definitely at least drank:-)
I agree with you the cost was crazy for about $10.00 worth of food, oh well. We won't be heading back there anytime soon. I do like TH and the Wave at breakfast!
I needed a drink that night for sure:laughing:

Oooooh, sorry about your dinner :( We did the breakfast buffet there, and got to meet Alice, Mary Poppins, Tigger and the Mad Hatter, it was awesome. And the food was really good too! Looking forward to more trip reporting :flower1:
I am glad your breakfast at 1900 PF was a hit, we did the breakfast once and did enjoy it. I know the buffets can be hit or miss and this was definitely a miss this time!

I love your descriptions at the Halloween party! The first time for us will be on Nov 1st. I am so excited. Your costumes are amazing, I think I mentioned that before, but you guys look fantastic!!
Looks like you guys had the perfect blend of characters and rides. I really hope we can do as much as you guys did. I for sure am not waiting in another 1 hour line for some of the special characters. I already got the 7 dwarfs last year during MVMCP so I don't need to get them, and I'm pretty sure they will have Jack and Sally on our cruise. I really want some of the princesses and their princes though. Hopefully the line won't be too bad.

Your AK day sounds fantastic so far. I'm so happy when the safari is great, with a great driver and lots of animals to see. The chicken tikka masala looks great too, definitely another option for us with quick service in AK. The caring for Giants tour sounds like a great way to spend some time learning about elephants at Disney. Love all the options for tours at AK, although I have yet to do one. :)
BTW, love your green tank top. I totally wanted to get this at Trend-D last year but it was sold out in my size. It is super cute on you!

Sorry your dinner at 1900 wasn't good. I can't believe they didn't have Strawberry Soup!! That is the one reason I go there, it's a signature item! Sounds like an off night. And your table next to the rowdy kids...sigh. It sounds like your dinner was not the fun experience you wanted. Oh well, at least you ended the night at MK even though you missed an hour of it! But cute picture in front of the castle in your awesome Cinderella shirt! :thumbsup2
How exciting for your first Halloween party, you will love it, so fun! It is my favorite hard ticket event so far! We saw Jack and Sally last October so we didn't feel the need to wait in that long line this time around. Definitely see the parade, it is so good! The CM's at HM are even more ghoulish so that is fun.

We had a great time at AK even with the feel like temp of 104! The caring for Giants tour was fun. Thanks about the tank, I did get it at Trend-D a few years ago!

I remember the Strawberry soup being a fave of mine and the potstickers and corn dog nuggets and all were missing!
I could not believe the kid was literally hanging on my chair and practically on my shoulders, I had to give him a look and move my chair some before he got the hint!

We did have fun walking around MK and I was glad to get a picture of my shirt and the Halloween decorations.

Hello Everyone,

Time to start Day 6, part 1. Disney Springs and Graduation pictures!

Today we slept in some and headed to DS around 9:45, a bus came really quick this morning so we did arrive to DS right around opening. It was nice and quiet this early. We went to Sephora and inquired about a makeover session. Andi is not much for wearing makeup so we thought it would be nice to have her picture ready. We had a really nice young lady do Andi's makeup. We told her it was for photos this afternoon.

I walked around some of the other shops by Sephora while Andi had her makeover. The session took about an hour, the deal here is the makeover is "free" as long as you buy $50.00 worth of products there. Well, this was of course very easy as I love makeup and skin care products so $110.00 later we were heading out of Sephora. We were very happy with the makeover.
IMG_0956.JPG
We went to Uniqlo, this shop usually has some cute Disney shirts for a good price. Today, the deal was select t-shirts for $9.90. We both found one we couldn't live without! My t-shirt has polka dots all over it with a small Minnie Mouse on it and Andi's has Minnie on hers.
IMG_1110.JPG IMG_1111.JPG

With our Uniqlo purchase in hand, we discussed our lunch plans. I did have a Homecomin ADR for Friday of the trip but had cancelled because we changed our DS day. We figured we could just walk up since it was still before noon, however, neither of us were feeling it.

We decided on WPE, this was our first time eating here despite all the great reviews I have read about it. It was only a little after 11:00 so we got right in and ordered our food.
We decided on the chicken meatball pizza, this pizza has mushrooms, red onion, and ricotta. We also shared an order of fries, water was a must on this hot day.
IMG_1829.JPG IMG_1831.JPG

We found a nice spot to sit and the waitress brought out our meal. I really enjoyed this pizza it was delicious and fresh. The chicken meatballs were so good. Andi thought it was good but not great:confused3. The fries were fresh and tasty, no complaints here. I am so glad we finally tried this place. We did have some leftover pizza so we took this with.

After our delicious lunch, we decided to check out the Alex and Ani shop, one of Andi's bracelets looked really tarnished so we were hoping to find out how to clean them. The CM was so nice she actually replaced the one bracelet and showed us how to clean them. We bought the cleaning kit and headed out to Sprinkles. I have wanted to try a cupcake or sundae from here for awhile. I decided on the red velvet cupcake to go.

We decided to head out after this. A bus for the Poly showed up pretty quickly so we got in and enjoyed the air conditioning, it was really hot again today!
IMG_1832.JPG

For those of you, who have not read my PTR, Andi follows Willy on Instagram and this is how we found him for the photo session. He takes beautiful pictures of the Princesses around WDW and posts many on Instagram. If any of you are interested in his pictures check him out at willygoodmanphotography.

We freshened up in the room and went down to the lobby to meet Willy for the photo session. Willy was a very nice young man and he was able to get some really nice pictures of Andi. The cost was so reasonable, we would have paid 10x as much for a session in our hometown so this was so worth it! Here our a few of our favorites.
IMG_1116.JPG IMG_1111.JPG IMG_1163.JPG IMG_1113.JPG

We parted ways with Willy and his little brother and went back to our room to cool down before heading to Epcot. Today was the first day of F&W! Stay tuned for part 2, our Epcot evening.
Spoiler we hit a wall!!

Love, love, love the pictures of Andi! So beautiful!

Sorry to hear about the disaster at 1900 Park Fare....Over $100 is a lot of pay for so-so food. At least the interactions with the step-sisters was good, love the story of them fighting over your Jack......lol!

Your pics from EMH are super cute! I think the earlier than usual closing times threw us all off. Park hours were much better last August. That Cinderella tank is adorable!

Looking forward to hearing about Epcot!

Good idea heading to Sephora before the photos!

Love the shirts you got at Uniqlo! Sounds like a great morning/afternoon at Disney Springs!

Andi looks so beautiful in those photos! They came out really amazing, Willy did such a great job!

What a great day you had!! I am a makeup and skincare junkie too and I never leave Sephora without a bunch of stuff. That store is just so dangerous! But Andi looks great! I love her lip color! It looks so good on her. I hope you ended up getting the lipstick! Your Uniqlo shirts are so cute. I got some for my MIL and Aunt before our cruise.

WPE looks great, but I find the food looks better than it tastes, at least for me. It's fine though and it hits the spot. Chunkysis LOVES it though, it's like her favorite quick service spot. I'd rather have an Earl of Sandwhich.

And wow those pictures are AWESOME! They look so unique and your daughter is beautiful! And what better place to get Sr. pictures done than Disney?!?

I'm really enjoying your trip report! You and your daughter are lovely and look like you have so much fun together! I love the adorable shirts you wear each day :)

WOW, look at that model :) I really love the last picture, of Andi with the flowers. Have to agree with that pretty lip color, I want it! Very cool TR, it's so fun to re-live that time. Keep em' coming!!!

We decided on WPE
I have still yet to do this, but your meal looked delish! :thumbsup2 I spend such little time in DS and always go to Earl of Sandwich when I do. Must try this someday!

The CM was so nice she actually replaced the one bracelet and showed us how to clean them.
Awww, that's awesome! Gotta love Disney CMs :goodvibes

Here our a few of our favorites.
Stunning photos of Andi! Absolutely beautiful. :goodvibes

Love, love, love the pictures of Andi! So beautiful!

Sorry to hear about the disaster at 1900 Park Fare....Over $100 is a lot of pay for so-so food. At least the interactions with the step-sisters was good, love the story of them fighting over your Jack......lol!

Your pics from EMH are super cute! I think the earlier than usual closing times threw us all off. Park hours were much better last August. That Cinderella tank is adorable!

Looking forward to hearing about Epcot!
:thanks: 1900 PF was a bummer, it was by far our worst meal this trip, we figured we had to get Jack in our Disney trips somehow lol!
The hours did throw me, less than last year so that was a drag!:worried:

Good idea heading to Sephora before the photos!

Love the shirts you got at Uniqlo! Sounds like a great morning/afternoon at Disney Springs!

Andi looks so beautiful in those photos! They came out really amazing, Willy did such a great job!
I am so glad we went to Sephora the CM did an awesome job
We had a fun morning at DS and Uniqlo is a must for us.
:thanks: We were so happy with the pictures!

What a great day you had!! I am a makeup and skincare junkie too and I never leave Sephora without a bunch of stuff. That store is just so dangerous! But Andi looks great! I love her lip color! It looks so good on her. I hope you ended up getting the lipstick! Your Uniqlo shirts are so cute. I got some for my MIL and Aunt before our cruise.

WPE looks great, but I find the food looks better than it tastes, at least for me. It's fine though and it hits the spot. Chunkysis LOVES it though, it's like her favorite quick service spot. I'd rather have an Earl of Sandwhich.

And wow those pictures are AWESOME! They look so unique and your daughter is beautiful! And what better place to get Sr. pictures done than Disney?!?
I love makeup and skin care, my husband always jokes our bathroom has a million dollars worth of products lol!
Andi did get the lipstick, however I haven't seen it on her since the photos, oh well!
Uniqlo always has something cute, the shirt is discreet enough for me to wear to work, and my patients love when I wear some Disney clothing.
I was happy with WPE, Andi was meh with it. We have to try Earl of Sandwich, can you believe we have never been!
:thanks: The pictures came better than I could have ever expected and to be done in Andi's favorite place in the whole wide world is even better!

I'm really enjoying your trip report! You and your daughter are lovely and look like you have so much fun together! I love the adorable shirts you wear each day :)
:thanks: So glad to have you reading along and enjoying:flower: we do have an awesome time together, she is a great travel partner.

WOW, look at that model :) I really love the last picture, of Andi with the flowers. Have to agree with that pretty lip color, I want it! Very cool TR, it's so fun to re-live that time. Keep em' coming!!!
:thanks: The pictures with the flowers are my favorites too. I loved the lipstick color, I always tell her she has lips that many people pay good money to have lol!
The rest of day 6 is coming up soon!

I have still yet to do this, but your meal looked delish! :thumbsup2 I spend such little time in DS and always go to Earl of Sandwich when I do. Must try this someday!

Awww, that's awesome! Gotta love Disney CMs :goodvibes

Stunning photos of Andi! Absolutely beautiful. :goodvibes
We have to try Earl of Sandwiches one of these trips, I hear such good reviews about this as well!
Yes we were very impressed with the staff at Alex and Ani
:thanks: So happy with the pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter