Hey there DISboards guys...

Cindylieu

Mouseketeer
(perhaps this is already a thing, but I can’t find it...)

I’m a big fan of the “Just Back” and “Here Now” posts. They cater to my short attention span and give a good snapshot of what is currently happening in the parks and hotels. Could there be a specific forum for those? Searching the forums for them is hit and miss at best.

Perhaps they could live within the “Trip Reports” forum? The trip reports could be those long stories with lots of pictures. The JB/HN reports could be concise and have just a couple photos.

Whaddya think??

(perhaps this is already a thing, but I can’t find it...)

I’m a big fan of the “Just Back” and “Here Now” posts. They cater to my short attention span and give a good snapshot of what is currently happening in the parks and hotels. Could there be a specific forum for those? Searching the forums for them is hit and miss at best.

Perhaps they could live within the “Trip Reports” forum? The trip reports could be those long stories with lots of pictures. The JB/HN reports could be concise and have just a couple photos.

Whaddya think??

I agree. Great idea!

I love them, they're the most informative and fun posts imo. They used to be much more frequent, I liked when they were right here and easy to find.

I like reading them too. I think they are fine on this board though, not sure if I would go looking for them if they had their own sub board.

I like reading them too. I think they are fine on this board though, not sure if I would go looking for them if they had their own sub board.

So, is this the board they live in then? The Theme Parks Community? If so, I’ll spend some more time looking here.

So, is this the board they live in then? The Theme Parks Community? If so, I’ll spend some more time looking here.
Oh, that's weird I'm mainly only on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board. I could have sworn that's where this was posted. That's where I've always seen them. Sorry! I meant Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies.

h, that's weird I'm mainly only on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board. I could have sworn that's where this was posted. That's where I've always seen them. Sorry! I meant Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies.

I think the post got moved. Odd. Now I don’t know what to believe anymore...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!