Hey there, I just joined. :)

swtnikki

DIS Veteran
I found this forum last night, read a few posts, & thought I joined. I'm 25 yrs. old, from New Jersey, & have been to Disney about 16 times or so. Last time was in '01, though, so I miss going there. I love everything Disney..I have Disney dvd's, Disney pins, even a Lion King poster that my friend from Alaska mailed to me. :teeth: I also love the Disney cartoons old & new & I wish that I had Toon Disney so that I can see it all. That's all I have to say for now, so have a great Disney day, & I know that I'll like it here! :earsgirl:

Welcome, to the DIS, Nikki! :) I like your name... my GF's name is Nikkie (with the extra "e" thanks to her mom, although everyone tries to spell it like yours.)

My brother lives in NJ also- he just moved there in Juanuary.

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here... most of us are crazy Disney nuts also.

Thanks all! :grouphug: I love it here already, 'cause there's a lot to read, & you can spend hrs. on this site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter