Hey Zebra Dome Fans!

MyGoofy26

DIS Veteran
I'm sorry if someone already posted this or if it's common knowledge that I was just unaware of, but I hadn't seen it anywhere and just got back so I haven't quite made it through all the posts since I've been gone.

I don't think I've read a Boma thread without mention of the Zebra Domes and wanted to pass along that they sell them in the Mara now. They may have always, and I just missed it - like I said, if that's the case, then ignore me, hehe.

We didn't make it to Boma for dinner, just breakfast - but we ran into Mara one evening to get some stuff to munch on and they had a plastic container with 3 zebra domes and 2 of the little chocolate mousse things for $3.something - pretty good bargain if you're craving the zebra domes and don't want the whole buffet to go with it! They didn't have them every night - so it must not be something they always offer, but it can't hurt to stop by and check every once in awhile and grab one or two or ten to fill the fridge and have handy, haha.

They have had them for some time. We got them on our last two stays at AKL and are looking forward to them next week on our next trip to AKL. Quite frankly, they are the only reason we eat at Boma. The food at Boma is too spicy for my palette and I usually eat off of the children's bar. But all of their deserts are delicious.

I enjoyed the Zebra Domes, but don't go as crazy for them as other folks. I did pick some up at Mara, but when I went into the Marketplace at AKL, the CM behind the desk stole them! DH tried to play along with the CM, but finally told him that if he wanted to live, he'd hand back the Zebra Domes to me! LOL!

Personally, I like those chocolate covered Oreo things at Cape May buffet better than the Zebra Domes!

When we stayed at AKL in Nov I did not see the zebra domes at the Mara. I bought one of those brownies...that has the pawprint on it (forgot what it was called) and for the first time in history I did not finish a brownie. It just wasn't good.

Next time I will look for the zebra domes...cuz I love them. But I was crazy about the whole dinner at Boma. I think it is the best buffet on WDW property by far.

We just got back from AKL and I bought the Zebra DOmes in the Mara too. They are sinful!!

We are eating at Boma in February and I am curious about what a Zebra Dome is. Everyone talks about them and I would love to know what I can look forward to!!

Zebra domes are a mildly coffee flavored chocolate moose dome that is covered with a thin layer of white chocolate with milk chocolate stripes that sits on a round cookie. Some have a coffee bean in the middle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter