HH bookable room categories ?

Syndrome

Who's super now?
Hi,
Thinking about purchasing an HH resale contract.
Just wondering if any HH owners can tell me what are the bookable room categories ? I know there are studios, 1 bdrm, 2 bdrm and Grand Villas, but I am wondering if there are any sub categories ? Like marsh view, close to the lodge , etc ? Or is everything a request type of thing.
Just about to jump on HH and we are trying to learn as much as we can before purchase !
So if anyone has another info they want to share also ............feel free !!!

Thanks !

I am a HH owner since 2000. I am pretty sure there are no bookable categories. We always request a marsh view and always get it. We have also requested a specific building and have always got it. I also believe the majority of studios are in the lodge.

An interesting side note is there is a building rumored to be haunted. Building 31 I believe. It has something to do with the justice tree where people were rumored to be hung from.

Also in the summer months the marsh view is a great place to see the fireworks that come from the marsh.

I am a HH owner since 2000. I am pretty sure there are no bookable categories. We always request a marsh view and always get it. We have also requested a specific building and have always got it. I also believe the majority of studios are in the lodge.

An interesting side note is there is a building rumored to be haunted. Building 31 I believe. It has something to do with the justice tree where people were rumored to be hung from.

Also in the summer months the marsh view is a great place to see the fireworks that come from the marsh.

Thanks for the info !

O.K. you are going to have to elaborate about the fireworks ! :) Never heard of this before . :scratchin

Fireworks happen once a week, only in the summer months. It is not Disney that does but the city. They are shot off in the marsh right next to Disney's resort. They are so close you can see the floating platform they come from.

Fireworks happen once a week, only in the summer months. It is not Disney that does but the city. They are shot off in the marsh right next to Disney's resort. They are so close you can see the floating platform they come from.

Thanks, sounds like fun !

When and how do you request a certain view or location?

We've requested by calling MS. The last two times we've requested our choice of 3 villas, and gotten one of our 3 choices each time. What's funny, and perhaps just coincidental, is that both times we got our third choice. After the first time of this happening, we decided to try listing the villa we wanted as our first choice as our third choice with MS (KWIM?) It worked! So we spent the week in our very favorite 1 BR, which we'd listed as our third choice with MS. But perhaps we're over thinking this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter